Under weight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
I'm trying to figure the same thing out, lol. I just bought a scale today and posted the weights just now, lol. Yaddle is 17" long and weighed in at 461 grams. Not sure if she is overwieght though...

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
I would say your are both within very safe range. Pics would help because it depends on how the weight is distributed.

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
NightmareDisco":6cskoneu said:
I would say your are both within very safe range. Pics would help because it depends on how the weight is distributed.

yaddle1.jpg

This pretty much sums up where Yaddle's weight goes, lol. Her tail is big now, but you can see a lot of it is in her belly :roll:

NightmareDisco

Sub-Adult Member
Yaddle looks like a perfectly healthy dragon, great size. My girl's tail is HUGE, she is 19" and 580ish grams. She is hefty but very healthy and muscly. Her vet asked if she was a body builder :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom