Tricks to Eat Salad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CliffsMom

I think this forum needs a topic to post allll our salad tricks.
-I like to throw in some peaches, mangoes, or apples. Not too much, just enough to entice him

LooptyLoo

Mine would not touch her salad. Then I read online that Beardies are drawn to color contrast and to put their salad on a paper towel. I tried it, and it worked like a charm! She gobbles up her salad without question now, every time :D

LooptyLoo":3hvcgxbv said:
Mine would not touch her salad. Then I read online that Beardies are drawn to color contrast and to put their salad on a paper towel. I tried it, and it worked like a charm! She gobbles up her salad without question now, every time :D

I'll have to try that. My little beardie could care less about eating her fruits and veggies

pclay1

add a little bit of cilantro my beardie loves it she wont touch her salad unless I put a tiny bit of cilantro it helps there digestion but too much can upset their stomach so just like 3 or 4 leaves and mine goes crazy maybe like 2 leaves for a baby :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom