TRex Active Heat Issues and some answers UPDATE 5/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
I did call 2 weeks ago, a conversation unsuccessful, they told me they couldn't help me and to e-mail them directly, which I did and havn't heard, I'll do a live chat tomorrow, I just go to there site, right Diane?

Yes Vicky, I spoke with Rachel, and got the ball rolling at the beginning, Rachel is suppose to send me new bulbs when the problem is resolved, but I'm hesitant, would rather get a credit from Pet Mtn and buy reptisun, etc.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yes Christine, on their website, the Live Chat button is on the right hand side.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Thanks Diane, I'll do it tomorrow, I have a very sick pup that has consumed my time all last week and at present. :cry:

katherine

sorry to hear about your sick pup :puke: christine .hope he gets better soon and keep me informed as to how he's doing from one pup lover to another.
hope they get the t-rex fixed soon so i can get my lfs to order me one.we don't have them hear and i would like to give them a try.

katherine

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
katherine":17txowq0 said:
sorry to hear about your sick pup :puke: christine .hope he gets better soon and keep me informed as to how he's doing from one pup lover to another.
hope they get the t-rex fixed soon so i can get my lfs to order me one.we don't have them hear and i would like to give them a try.

katherine

Thanks Katherine, my dog Solomon hasn't vomited for the past 2 days, but is not interested in food or drink, so I'm force feeding him and trying anything to have him eat, or he'll have to go back in the hospital...............

Yes, we're all hoping that the T-Rex Co. will get things in order...........it's hard to see your beardies being affected by defective lights.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Great news............................I had the live chat with Pet Mtn. today, and their sending the ups here tomorrow to pick up my 3 T-Rex bulbs and then will return my money :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
I'm so relieved/happy, thanks Vicky and Diane for your support during this, I went round robin with T-Rex, Pet mtn ordering line, and Pet Mtn. e-mail, with unsatisfactory results (unless of course, I wanted to get new bulbs from T-Rex) but the moral of the story is, to go straight to "live chat" at Pet Mtn. I'm so glad that I can continue to support Pet Mtn with my business................

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
:blob5: :blob8: That is great news! I am happy that you got it resolved.Normally I would have just said go with TRex but because they are starting from scratch I have no date as to when these bulbs will be available but I am so very happy you wont have to do that!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
vickson420":1g9bfsh8 said:
:blob5: :blob8: That is great news! I am happy that you got it resolved.Normally I would have just said go with TRex but because they are starting from scratch I have no date as to when these bulbs will be available but I am so very happy you wont have to do that!

Me too! Tell me, have things been ok with powersun?

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
beardie osk":2sud93ko said:
vickson420":2sud93ko said:

I am sorry to say that I have no new info on the Powersun.The only info I have available to me is the info on the Powersun thread and have not heard much else since. Sorry.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
vickson420":19t9s9gc said:
beardie osk":19t9s9gc said:
vickson420":19t9s9gc said:

I am sorry to say that I have no new info on the Powersun.The only info I have available to me is the info on the Powersun thread and have not heard much else since. Sorry.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's great Christine, you must be very happy about that, finally got some satisfaction. :D Yes, the "Live Chat" works great, in fact, I used it today to ask about my refund. They showed receiving the bulb but had no further info. The woman I was chatting with talked to a manager and then said that the refund would be back in my PayPal acct in 1 to 2 business days. Just a little while ago, there was an email from them saying that it was refunded and IT IS. During our chat, I mentioned that I felt it was a great that they put a hold on the 100 watt Active UV's until some changes are made and she agreed.
I also sent the K1 bulb (Sabrina's) to Frances Baines for testing today. It will take about 2 wks for it to reach her but it will give us some definite answers which I felt was more important than getting the refund for that bulb.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
diamc":314ybqhp said:
That's great Christine, you must be very happy about that, finally got some satisfaction. :D Yes, the "Live Chat" works great, in fact, I used it today to ask about my refund. They showed receiving the bulb but had no further info. The woman I was chatting with talked to a manager and then said that the refund would be back in my PayPal acct in 1 to 2 business days. Just a little while ago, there was an email from them saying that it was refunded and IT IS. During our chat, I mentioned that I felt it was a great that they put a hold on the 100 watt Active UV's until some changes are made and she agreed.
I also sent the K1 bulb (Sabrina's) to Frances Baines for testing today. It will take about 2 wks for it to reach her but it will give us some definite answers which I felt was more important than getting the refund for that bulb.

I am very happy with the results, thanks for everything, Diane. Do you have any input on the Powersun MVB?

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sorry Christine but I don't have any info on the PowerSuns. I'm not sure if they have been straightened out or not so I would be hesitant to recommend them to you. Have you thought about using a SolarGlo? Those are supposed to be decent.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
diamc":20h53030 said:
Sorry Christine but I don't have any info on the PowerSuns. I'm not sure if they have been straightened out or not so I would be hesitant to recommend them to you. Have you thought about using a SolarGlo? Those are supposed to be decent.

Can you get them from Pet Mtn? and are they MVB's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom