too fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelly

this is my rescued beardie which i think got a bit fat :? . shes almost 10 months old and currently 14 inches and 184 grams :shock:...i weighed her at the vet but it was right after she ate.

is she too fat? how can i get her to lose weight?

fez09

Extreme Poster
My 10 month old female weighs 500 grams!!! Her sisters all weigh close to that so I think your beardie is fine!!!! Those are cute pics though!

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
She looks fine to me. I think BD naturally have a bit of a tummy. And she's still got some growing to do. Those reserves will help in the growth spurts.

Jess

Extreme Poster
LOL, that other thread was mine! I think we need to start a beardie Weight Watchers program here... :lol:
Your girl has quite the belly on her! Cute!

spikerocks

Juvie Member
She's adorable and not fat!!! My Boodah is 7 months, 305g and 16.5" she looks perfectly healthy. Btw, we named him Boodah be/c he's had a potbelly since he was a little baby!

gogga

Juvie Member
She looks great, definately not too fat.

When mine was 8 months, she was 18.1 inches and weighed just over 200gm

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
Lol i too thought my Gizmo was fat, but Barb showed me pics or her Mrs Piggy, lol i have never since questioned Gizmos weight!

falcor33

Juvie Member
what a cutie! she is not fat at all, she looks perfect! :)

thats what i love about lizards, i LOVE lizard bellies!!!! that's what makes them so cute!!!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree with the others, she does not look fat at all! She is a very beautiful beardie. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom