Tiggs & Blaze Babies (Last 4... pic's pg 137)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Goonie":d08b4 said:
Uh oh, I think my alter ego took over and wrote those posts. :silent:

:shock: I am starting to get the feeling there is more than one Evil Twin lurking around on this site.

Barb....Is that "my" Baby Bligg that Gina is screaming about?

Those are definitely your best pics yet! It was worth the wait! :D
I don't know how much longer I can wait, Barb. I might just have to fly to Cali and camp out at your house for a while until Bligg is big enough to come home with me! I feel like a little kid at Christmas waiting for Santa to show up! :blob8:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
gulfbrzdawn":c0caf said:
Yep! That would be Baby Bligg that Gina is googoo eyeing. :lol:

Don't threaten me lady if you were to fly out here we'd put your rear to work. :lol:

Hey I did a quick measure of them yesterday they all average between 5-1/8 an 5-1/4 inches...One week one inch not bad. Deborah I'll try to make a matching video to the first bath video for you to compare Monday though...as I'm being as lazy as possible today.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
fresnowitte":d20f2 said:
gulfbrzdawn":d20f2 said:
Yep! That would be Baby Bligg that Gina is googoo eyeing. :lol:
Dawn, I'll fight you for him! Come on, put up your dukes
boxer.gif

please.gif
(Baby Bligg is mine . . . Baby Bligg is mine . . . Baby Bligg is mine)

Well, at least we both have good taste, huh?

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Oh my gosh! I missed this! I have four or so weeks to get everything together!

As part of my punishement, I now have to get the money to feed Zinger. A new baby, too!? How will I do this!? I am so excited and scared and wanting this to work! :blob5:

My heart melted over a few of them and I swear I am already attached! To make things worse, I have been looking at the beardies in petstores so my anticipation level is through the roof! :D They are all gorgeous. But unfortunately, I may have to get one from your next clutch. I don't know if I can do it all in time! I have the tank, the heat light, a hide/basking platform, a water/food dish....I need UVB and a few more toys. And some crickets. Oh and tupperware and spoons and another cricket keeper and...AHH! I am just so excited and happy and..BWAH! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :D :D :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
I wondered when you were going to show up Haley. :wink:
Thank-you they are all so adorable...aren't they?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Goonie":e44d5 said:
Dawn, I'll fight you for him! Come on, put up your dukes
boxer.gif

Okay, that is it Gina! My ET knows where that rainbow is that you supposedly live "somewhere over". She is on her way to your house right now as I type this post So, unless you want to be greeted by the Twin of Doom, I suggest you take back your threat!

Aargh!...the next thing you know Haley is going to want Baby Bligg too! :roll: :shock:

Attention Please

Anyone else who is even considering Baby Bligg as their own..........DON'T!
Baby Bligg is Mine! Mine! Mine!

(Okay.....now that we have that taken care of!)

Hi Bligg....Mommy loves you and will see you soon! Be a good boy for Miss Barbara and eat all of your veggies! :D

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
My mom can't say no! HAHA. I am getting a baby for sure. Don't worry about it Dawn, I know Bligg is yours. I need a female for my Zinger dragon. *raises eyebrows. My dad is going to help me breed when the time comes. I will probably only breed a few clutches just for fun and to see if I like it, but my mom wants to build me a shed in the back for my reptiles. Like a breeding barn sort of. She is just begging me to breed. I told her no barn and that whatever I breed will be kept inside and I WILL NOT tolerate breeding beardies. My beardies and future leos and tegus will be PETS only. NOT a breeding instrument. :angry5:

done venting. Anyway, my dad LOVES the beardies and wants one himself! :blob5: Barbera, you may get an order for two beardeds! :twisted:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
gulfbrzdawn":ff2dc said:
Okay, that is it Gina! My ET knows where that rainbow is that you supposedly live "somewhere over". She is on her way to your house right now as I type this post So, unless you want to be greeted by the Twin of Doom, I suggest you take back your threat!

Aargh!...the next thing you know Haley is going to want Baby Bligg too! :roll: :shock:

Attention Please

Anyone else who is even considering Baby Bligg as their own..........DON'T!
Baby Bligg is Mine! Mine! Mine!
smiley3201.gif

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aw Geez Gina....you sure know how to make someone feel bad!

Okay.... my ET isn't really coming to your house. Sorry for saying that...... I lied!

If you really, really want baby Bligg....you can have him (even though his nursery is all fixed up and waiting for him *sniffle**sniffle*)

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Now, now you two :wink: I can't believe that out of ALL of those babies, Bliggy is the ONLY one that is cute :shock:

At least wherever he goes, he will certainly be loved :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
gulfbrzdawn":cafe0 said:
Aw Geez Gina....you sure know how to make someone feel bad!

Okay.... my ET isn't really coming to your house. Sorry for saying that...... I lied!

• smiley2913.gif
    My plan worked! Woohoo!

If you really, really want baby Bligg....you can have him (even though his nursery is all fixed up and waiting for him *sniffle**sniffle*)
smiley1693.gif
Aw shucks! Since you already have his nursery all set up, I guess it'd only be fair if you got Baby Bligg. But you better post tons of pics of him from the second he arrived to the second you're ready to go to bed that night - or there'll be a beardienap happening. And I better be on the top of the list to be his godmother.

smiley1269.gif

sunkist

Sub-Adult Member
Haha... ya'll are priceless...

See I'm staring at the one that's really dark thinking how cute he/she is... :) Would be a nice change from my babies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
:laughhard: The world of dragons is never boring. If I didn't have two babies myself I'd be wanting one of those cuties. Oh, who am I trying to kid? I want several. Just no time or room. Barb how do you do it? :lol:

Sandy H

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I'm the same way... I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that I cannot handle a baby dragon on top of Lilly, the dogs, a full course load, student teaching, and work... but man I want one :D !! Barbara, no matter what I may tell you later, do NOT sell me one!!
Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom