Tiggs & Blaze Babies (Last 4... pic's pg 137)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
smiley2021.gif

(that's me flying to Barbara's house to beardienap Baby Bligg while everybody's asleep)

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
Gina...Gina... Part of the element of surprise is NOT announcing your intentions :lol:

And with you hanging out of that plane like that, I hope you have a parachute :mrgreen:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Neromom39":c1c5c said:
Gina...Gina... Part of the element of surprise is NOT announcing your intentions :lol:
Uh . . . I was only kidding. I'm not really on a plane to CA. Uh, I'm sitting comfortably at home surfing the internet. Yeah, that's it . . . I'm still at home and never had any intentions on flying anywhere.

Neromom39":c1c5c said:
And with you hanging out of that plane like that, I hope you have a parachute :mrgreen:
Parachute?! Oh no, I'm latched to the inside of the plane. There's no way of falling out.

Oh wait, scratch that last comment. I'm NOT on a plane, remember? I'm not flying anywhere nor am I considering kidnapping any baby beardies. Nope, not me.
smiley1653.gif

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Sara, I understand what you are saying. I'm still trying to figure out a way to have one of Barbara's babies, but my husband says a definite NO because he'll be doing most (like 90%) of the beardie care and he says he can't do a 3rd. That and just where would we put another viv, well I do have an empty one at the foot of our bed.

Lori

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
How about I settle this and I will take Baby Bliggy.

Nope... I couldn't do that to Dawn. She has her hands full just fighting you off :wink:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
protiemama":55241 said:
And I thought you pegged the cute-o-meter with the pig and the pug picts! :D You have outdone yourself, Barb.
I would be soooo woried I'd scush one. They are even smaller than Allison, And she's tiny! :lol: Love 'em all.

Sandy and The kids

I missed this the first time I went through this page. I just noticed the mention of the pug pics, since I can't find where they are, Barbara, could you tell me where you posted the pug pics? Also, I thought you looked great on that piece about Zac-n-Wheezie.

Lori

PS RE: the pig and the pug pics NEVERMIND: I just found them in another of Barbara's threads that I was trying to catch up on. That is a very cute pug. I hope he doesn't snore like Ralph did. That was the noisest snore I've ever heard.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Lori,

Did Barbara's piece with Z&W air on Animal Planet. I'm hoping I can find it on youtube 'cause I don't get Animal Planet up here. Wow, wonder if Barbara knows with all she's juggling? I wonder if the babies have grown more, they're going to be huge!

:shock: :shock: Gina's on her way to Barbara's? How's baby Bligg? What's Dawn up to? you guys are so funny :D :mrgreen: :D

Deborah & my zoo (including my hubby)

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Barbara,

:shock: :shock: :shock: DID I MISS THE ANIMAL PLANET SPECIAL ON Z+W? :shock: :shock: :shock:

If I did, while I was away, I will be so disappointed? :cry: :cry: :cry:

When was it on? Is there any way to catch it somewhere else? Anyone have info on this?

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Oh...my...gosh! I am gone for one day and I return to Gina not flying to Barb's house, but flying to Barb's house :shock:

Gina....if you so much as touch one scale on that babies head, I will ..........

Then again....I might get lucky and the "so called" latch will break and she will fall out of the plane just like Robin mentioned! :wink: :D

(HeHe.....Gina probably doesn't realize she smells like her dog Zim. I will have to alert my sweet Baby Bligg of this possibility)
Psst..... Bliggy sweetie, if you get a whiff of a musky skunk-type scent..... hide under the log baby!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
beardie osk":d3ff1 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: DID I MISS THE ANIMAL PLANET SPECIAL ON Z+W? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Christine....you did not miss the Z&W special on Animal Planet. :D
There is a local news clip from the other day (on Z&W's thread) of Barb and the boys.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":59878 said:
Did Barbara's piece with Z&W air on Animal Planet. I'm hoping I can find it on youtube 'cause I don't get Animal Planet up here.
Hi Deborah and Christine no it has not aired yet... :( I don't get animal planet either though I could upgrade and order it which I will probably do for September. I did notice on youtube that there's a user from animal planet that posts these amazing videos....so I'm positive they will post that episode too. I'll post a link as soon as it's up...I wish it would just hurry up and happen already...the waiting is killing me.

Sunkist are you working for Gina? :lol: :roll: :lol:
I know exactly which one Bligg is :wink: you can't miss that one.(shhh don't tell Gina) Even though they have not warmed up yet in this pic of them taking a bath this morning his/her colors are always present....where right now the others appear darker until they warm up.

I've noticed the past 2 days that they are looking like they might be getting ready for a first shed....doesn't surprise me as they have grown over an inch... :)

DSC02295.jpg

Not only is he a different color than the other's right now.....he is also well suited with attitude perfect for my friend Dawn. :wink: :p :mrgreen: He's not able to hide his true colors. :laughing6:
Just kidding Dawn you know I love ya. :love5:

I'll try to get more pic's today if the grand-baby allows it....he's being a little monster right now so I can't guarantee anything. An it's already hot as .... and humid for Fresno....yuk I hate humidity.
Miserable weather here today! :bleick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom