Tiggs & Blaze Babies (Last 4... pic's pg 137)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you everyone for the replies. :D I must apologize for not answering sooner or posting any new pic's. We are having a heat wave right now an it is miserabe. I'm wondering about our friends in Arizona hope they are all doing alright. Usually it's about 10*+ hotter there and we were the highest yesterday at 112*.

Deborah you have no idea just how hard it is to get on the computer with all the beardies, babies, eggs, and grandchildren...of course the heat doesn't help when it's so hot that you are sweating even while under the water in the shower. They are little spaz's in the tub...here's a few tub dancing just for you.

DSC01864.jpg

DSC01867.jpg

DSC01873.jpg

Dawn you know you deserve one of those little spastic ones. :p Yes Dawn the only way you could get one is if it flies. Just being a butt head. :p

Diane I have no choice I have no room to keep anymore. :( I do dream often of having a Dragon Den...oh wait a minute I already have a Dragon House. :lol: Thanks for the compliments on the babies. :D

Sandy I really could use an extra helper and set of hands. :wink: I'm glad that Katherine like the babies.

Jacqui if your not careful your going to end up like me with lots of beardies...it happens fast before you know it you have a house full. It does help with cutting down on wasted veggies when you have more beardies though. :wink:

Thank-you Richard! :D

Gina thanks and no I think they look like tadpoles or little gators when they are scurrying around like that.

Okay Dawn I know I promised you more pic's this morning but it was so hot an I got busy...please forgive me.
Maybe this will help...
DSC01855.jpg

DSC01852.jpg

DSC02019.jpg

DSC02027.jpg

What you want a piece of me?
DSC01859.jpg

Okay I gotta tuck babies in now.

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
As usual Barbara, you do not disappoint :mrgreen:

I love the little mosaic frog or whatever you have for them to crawl. Variety... the spice of life :lol:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
And here I thought Zoom Zoom was fast when we first got her. Those babies of your's are really, really cute. If I could afford one, I'd get one of yours. My husband, tho prefers females. Males are a little to testy for him, I guess.

Lori

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank-you Robin!
I believe it is suppose to be a gecko...Dawn sent them to me...a friend of her's picked them up in Mexico.

Oh Lori I'm glad to see ya....I've been wondering how you were with the heat. I know it's normally much hotter there than here an it's just been blazin' the past week here. Yesterday it was 112* in the shade. YUK! Just a tad bit warmer than I'd like.
Thanks!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barbara, you mentioned the weather there as 112f. Our area isn't that hot. We had a high (or so the weather man said last night) of 99f. Phoenix gets a normal high of 110 to 115. Tucson's high in the summer is a normal of 105 or so. That's why we live where we live as it's a lot cooler than Tucson or Phoenix. I feel for you, but I guess we should be glad we aren't where some of our soldiers are, in Iraq or Afganistan where it's been 122f or so.

Lori

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
You can say that again...I can't even imagine being in heat like that. :shock:
(stops and prays for those military men and women that are having to endure that extreme heat.)

Frank use to live in Arizona but he too lived in the cooler area he lived in Payson until he inlisted in the army.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Barbara,

We were just oowing and awwwing over the latest pics, they are soooooo cute and of course I want 1 or 2 or 3 or 4....wish we had a bigger house! You tell Private Blaze and Ms. Tiggs that they just made the best babies!! Sorry to hear how hot it is, here I am complaining because we've been getting a heat wave for us, that is, at about 88F, what wusses we are! Glad you have air conditioning where you are, can't see how you could manage without it.

Take care, wish I lived closer, I'd be visiting to help out in a shot,

Deborah

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Barbara, I thought that gecko looked familiar, we have the same one, my ex-sisterinlaw gave it to me as a present once when they went to Disneyland. We have it beside Sweetie's room (as Roger now calls their tanks). Hugs and kisses to your babies, they are just so cute!

Deborah

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aww.....thanks for the pics, Barb! :D

Glad the babies like the geckos. At least the babies won't try and eat them.....unlike your other beardies! :wink:

Hey...what do you think of the name Bligg for my baby? I know it's a little different, but it is Blazey and Tiggs names combined. What better way to "honor" thy parents, huh?!

Baby Bligg.....I think I like it!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Silly Me. I read Bligg and my Dislexia turned it into Bling. :lol: I thought that was cool 'cause they are so pretty, But Bligg is cute too and makes a lot more sense. :lol:

Gread new picts Barb. :D

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks Deborah and Roger! :wink:
Oh I'd do about anything for a 88* day that's what it is when I get up at 5:00am. But on the other hand the masters like it so..... :roll: BTW if you lived closer I accept that offer. :wink:
(as Roger now calls their tanks).
We normally call them tanks too...it's shorter than enclosure....easier to say than vivarium...and less confusing to others that aren't members to a site than viv. But viv is the shortest term to type. :lol: So Roger is not alone in calling them tanks. :wink:

Dawn I thought you might like that pic with the gecko. :wink: Yeah they like climbing on them...the babies prefer to eat things that are moving. For the first day I stunned the feeders by cooling them down in the frig...didn't want to scare the little booger...but they wouldn't eat them until they came back around and started moving around...so the gecko is safe...that's right Blaze tried to eat his as a matter of fact it's Blaze's gecko that they have now.

An I love the name Baby Bligg! :love5: That sounds like something I'd come up with... :lol:
BTW I have know idea how I came up with Tiggs...other than it rhymed with pigs in the little song I use to sing to them when she was a baby. :silent:
We do alot of mix matching words in this family it's fun.
Years ago sad I know but we had a Rabbit named Blinner...though we had no plains of eating him.
(Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner :shock: )

Thanks Sandy!
Bling is a good beardie name too...but it makes me think of Taryn and Deborah :p ...you know because of the beardie blings. :wink: :D I always like looking at those pic's...I think Taryn was the first member that I seen with bling on their beardie's an I love Deborah's bell blings. :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Barbara,

Seeing as your'e not busy :D :mrgreen: ...the pics just get cuter and cuter and salad eating, wow, you're training them well and early. Guess Dawn and Haley won't have any issues with feeding your little ones. I really appreciate the time you're taking to keep us updated. So all 12 have hatched from the 1st batch? How many more are you incubating? Keep us posted, as you're so good at doing. We all appreciate it!

Take care, hugs to all,
Deborah and my zoo :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Hi Deborah!

I fully believe that beardies should be introduced and eating veggies asap this makes it so much easier on the person that ends up with them an I feel much better about that.

Yes the last one hatched this morning I was starting to get worried...but I looked in a 5am and the nose was out by 5:15 he was ready to move and within 2 hours ate 2 bugs. What a relief. :D

The next clutch (Oh God help me!) of 27 is due in a week. :shock: I really could use your help if only you were closer. I've never had any tail or toe nips but these guys are so feisty that I'm making sure to feed heavy to make sure none of them think brother or sisters tail in food. Plus I'm making a round with babyfood prior to live feedings so they won't be in a frenzy an accidently bite another. Also helps to make sure that everyone is getting their fill. They all drink water off my finger tip an in the bath...I've been giving them a water dish for part of the day though they don't drink from it only like to swim in it to cool down.

Hugs to You and Roger(zoo keepers) & Snuggles to the zoo. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom