Tiantha first Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Heres todays shots...second day in the house.

007.jpg

001.jpg

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She is about 18 in long and they are saying as a guess 2. Being a drop off at the pet store one can't be too sure. She had skin wrinkles in those pictures but she is now hydrated properly and eating regularly.

:)

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Tiantha":f4f23 said:
She is about 18 in long and they are saying as a guess 2. Being a drop off at the pet store one can't be too sure. She had skin wrinkles in those pictures but she is now hydrated properly and eating regularly.

Awwww that's great you took her in. I'm sure she will flourish! Just checking out your signature. Looks like you have a bit of a zoo there :D

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Looks like you have a bit of a zoo there :D

LOL I have a flight cage for the Finches so they house together very nicely. Even though some 'shouldn't be housed together' I refereed and the flock is settled. :blob5: :blob8: The hook bills are in another together the Keets are a set if not a pair. The canary is on his own on the other side. The 2 balls are now housed together since Little Girl has gotten big enough and are cozy on the 40 Breeder. Tia will be set in the 4ft by 18 by 21ish soon and will belong another wall. The Bird don't mind the snakes the Beardie has company from the birds. The cat is not allowed in the room (door closed) and the room in the back of the house is kept warm with all the heaters which helps out the birds. Keep it clean and...wala. Sanctuary! :lol:

Add to it that's MY warm room (Circulation disorder) and I have company when I'm miserable with weather. FYI I prefer Menagerie over Zoo ...not glass so no worries there. :twisted:

ArchiesFamily

Juvie Member
Tiantha":4e5f7 said:
Looks like you have a bit of a zoo there :D

LOL I have a flight cage for the Finches so they house together very nicely. Even though some 'shouldn't be housed together' I refereed and the flock is settled. :blob5: :blob8: The hook bills are in another together the Keets are a set if not a pair. The canary is on his own on the other side. The 2 balls are now housed together since Little Girl has gotten big enough and are cozy on the 40 Breeder. Tia will be set in the 4ft by 18 by 21ish soon and will belong another wall. The Bird don't mind the snakes the Beardie has company from the birds. The cat is not allowed in the room (door closed) and the room in the back of the house is kept warm with all the heaters which helps out the birds. Keep it clean and...wala. Sanctuary! :lol:

Add to it that's MY warm room (Circulation disorder) and I have company when I'm miserable with weather. FYI I prefer Menagerie over Zoo ...not glass so no worries there. :twisted:

That sounds awesome! We could come to your house for a field trip.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Chuckling over here. You would not be the first person to do just that. Jaspar my normal Male Ball is VERY good with fearful people. He has broken that scary snake image 3 times in his life with people terrified (non violently of course) of snakes. :) If anyone is swinging by or through Reading PA and would like to stop in...PM me.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

004.jpg

I'm amazed the quick change in her color plump and attentive. Note the posture changes.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Tiantha":fd1ce said:

Are skin wrinkles bad!? :silent:

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanks. As to Skin wrinkles. Sometimes with a lack of proper food and water dehydration can occur with any animal. Lizards and snakes are often times more resistant to it but not always. They can have it happen too. Stress can be a factor. I noted a marked difference in her color, her stance and her skin tone within a weeks change so she wasn't that bad at all.

However it was something to note as I am also very new to Beardies.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Tiantha":6c020 said:
Thanks. As to Skin wrinkles. Sometimes with a lack of proper food and water dehydration can occur with any animal. Lizards and snakes are often times more resistant to it but not always. They can have it happen too. Stress can be a factor. I noted a marked difference in her color, her stance and her skin tone within a weeks change so she wasn't that bad at all.

However it was something to note as I am also very new to Beardies.

phew, i was gonna say.. is Zing unhealthy!? lol ok...whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom