BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
YAY!!! Congrats!
So, who broke down first? You or hubby? :wink:

Umm, where are the pics???

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
We went in with the intention of waiting untill next month to buy him.
Then we saw he was so hungry he was hunting his woodchips.
Too our horror he bit and ate 4 woodchips in sucession.
We told the owner and she said "he had strawberrys earlier, silly thing always eats wood when 'es 'ungry"
I had to grip Mark tight to stop him from screaming WELL FEED HIM MORE THEN at her.
We had to take him then and there.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
She thought eating woodchips was ok?! :angry5:

Goonie":491b3 said:
Umm, where are the pics???
  • waiting.gif

Elora

Sub-Adult Member
WOW!!!! that is so awesome that you saved him!! ouch woodchips, i hope he passes them safely! (i know he will with your care!)

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
***** The Pet Store *****

Hamster on the far wall: Psst...Billy...Billy, wake up! Here comes that cute little blonde again. She's got the boyfriend with her. You know..... the one that feeds his beardies in the bath!

Billy: I don't know if I can do this. It seems so wrong!

Hamster: You can do it Billy! All you have to do is eat a few wood chips. I promise you...if they see you eating the wood chips, you will be dining on the SS Nom by tonight!

Congrats on your newest addition!

Way to go Billy! :wink:

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
PLease tell Billy that my crew(Alf Freckles and I) say Welcome home. Thank you for saving this adorable beardie and give him a treat for us.

freckalf003.jpg

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
He is a ravenous eater, we gave him a few supers to lure him out and then he ate hi way through two bowls of salad. So far everything we've put in front of him he's tried to eat.
He is also fast as lightening and a fearless jumper.
He could outstreak any baby beardie I swear.

He had alot of stress today because we found out our two spare light fittings are both broken /bangs head.
So for now Billy has a household bulb till monday. His temps are ok, but Mark was furious.

Billy carmed down and eventually let me burrito him in my jumper. He's currently fighting off sleep tucked into it in his viv.

Btw Mark named him Billy after Billy Mays because of the blackest of black beards he showed Mark when he first saw him ^_^

Ok ok ive stalled enough....

Who's ready for some Billy action??

Climbing out of his carrier (thats strawberry on his cheek)
DSC_0215.jpg

Bribing him out with supers.
DSC_0214.jpg

OMAIGOD IS THAT FOOD????
DSC_0216.jpg

ima get me dat worm.
DSC_0217.jpg

OM...
DSC_0219.jpg

NOM... (note the flying superworm spittle)
DSC_0220.jpg

NOM.
DSC_0221.jpg

Any more?
DSC_0223.jpg

Sunglasses at the ready?

POW!
Lit up like a xmas tree.
DSC_0229.jpg

He was very good in the bath and even had a bowel movement after a belly massage.
I'll be starting him on 0.2ml of olive oil a day to flush out his insides tomorrow.
DSC_0230.jpg

And one last one. He's got Fargo-arm syndrome too!
DSC_0232.jpg

Poor little thing was so starved of attention he practically purred when Mark started to stroke him.

Must sleep now. Oh the stress of the day!

Holly x

peera

Sub-Adult Member
Oh, he's gorgeous Ethelia! Mega congrats on getting that beauty away from wood chips. :shock:

clbauman7

Hatchling Member
gulfbrzdawn":e01e6 said:
***** The Pet Store *****

Hamster on the far wall: Psst...Billy...Billy, wake up! Here comes that cute little blonde again. She's got the boyfriend with her. You know..... the one that feeds his beardies in the bath!

Billy: I don't know if I can do this. It seems so wrong!

Hamster: You can do it Billy! All you have to do is eat a few wood chips. I promise you...if they see you eating the wood chips, you will be dining on the SS Nom by tonight!

Oh my goodness I laughed so hard! Congrats on Billy, he is so pretty! sorry....guess he's a boy, he's so handsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom