This is sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail

BD.org Addict
why is it sick? Besides the slightly dirty water bowl and the fact that they are housed together I don't see anything wrong. They are healthy and well cared for.

Martyn21

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Because there in the same tank together and it's only 3foot there on sand and The red light is no good and the price lol the main reason I'm abit peed is because people buy them and a fue months later they sell them I am Neva going to sell my girl I just don't think if you can't afford it don't do it because it's not fair on the dragon it just peed me off abit sorry lol :)

Mistyck

Extreme Poster
Gail":78f0d said:
why is it sick? Besides the slightly dirty water bowl and the fact that they are housed together I don't see anything wrong. They are healthy and well cared for.

I agree. They actually look quite healthy.

But they do have a red light on them and a heat pad, which I don't agree with. Other than that, I don't see much wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom