This is now my blanket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delshara

Hatchling Member
neroonquilt.jpg

This beautiful handmade blanket was one of our Christmas presents, but obviously Nero has other ideas. :roll:

Delshara

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My husband's grandmother made the blanket and says she is going to make Nero his own since she saw he got so possessive of it... LOL. We had it draped over the back of an armchair and he would not leave it alone!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
It looks crocheted. It's beautifil. I do have a question, it looks to me to be worked in double crochet. Your husband's grandmother does great work. I do crochet, not as much anymore but it's a beautiful blanket. It gives me the idea to crocket a blanket for them.

SlabOMeat

Hatchling Member
Hahah, nice. I'm new to owning a beardie...I see a lot of folks with their dragons in the bed or on the couch...or in their new blanket...how do you know they won't pooh on your nice things?!

Delshara

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Yes, it's double crochet and it has long fringe - I wish I was crafty, or else I'd try to make something like that. My husband's grandmother is an absolutely lovely woman. :love5:

As for poo, well, Nero is extremely predictable - he only poops in the mornings and we took that pic in the late afternoon. And the signals are unmistakeable - when that tail lifts you know what's coming next. :p I usually have time to run for a paper towel if he's out of his viv.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I give baths before playtime and she usually poops in there. Honestly, poop is not the end of the world. She's gotten my clothes, my comforter, even my pillow. Put them in the wash and it comes right out! No one died lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom