Missing Moonshine

Moonshines mom

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Moonshine
Help! I’ve read the posts about missing dragons but I have a question. Moonshine snuck out of my office this afternoon. I’m afraid she went into the storage room which is cold and has a concrete floor. I have a heating pad set on warm (lowest setting) wrapped in a blanket that she’s laid on before. I worry that she’ll get too cold to move if she’s in there! Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated! I’m still hopeful that she’s in the office and will come out tomorrow!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Help! I’ve read the posts about missing dragons but I have a question. Moonshine snuck out of my office this afternoon. I’m afraid she went into the storage room which is cold and has a concrete floor. I have a heating pad set on warm (lowest setting) wrapped in a blanket that she’s laid on before. I worry that she’ll get too cold to move if she’s in there! Any thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated! I’m still hopeful that she’s in the office and will come out tomorrow!
Set out a basking light on the floor and some food - sprinkle flour on the floor to see if she comes out and follow the trail if you can - - look under everything in that storage room and anything she can possibly get in

Moonshines mom

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Moonshine
Set out a basking light on the floor and some food - sprinkle flour on the floor to see if she comes out and follow the trail if you can - - look under everything in that storage room and anything she can possibly get in
Thanks Karrie. I will do that. My biggest concern is if she gets too cold on that concrete and won’t move. I still think she may be in my office somewhere but she’s in a good hiding spot!

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
you can always take a pool noodle and cut it to the length of the book shelf then tuck it under so moonshine can't get under there again. works great for us

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julielps
Top Bottom