This Idea just wont leave Me alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treehorn

Hatchling Member
I know your in the dreaming stage but if you ever get as far as signing a lease feel free to PM me. I have done a few lease negotiations in the past. Many people dont realize how much room for negotiation there is with some properties (especially in this economy). I have got 6, 8, 9 free months rent plus many other concessions in the past.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
I would be willing to pay the extra money to go to a 1 stop reptile shop. Im like Barbara i have to go to 3 or 4 or order online what i need for my 5. Feeders thats my biggest issue. I can only get crickets,wax,meal worms at the petstores here. I dont use the wax or mealies. Now that my guys are all over 16 i have to order my supers online. If you had those too local id pay the extra money on those as well. The bording reptiles while people are away would be a hit. I know id board my 5 with someone who knows what they are doing than leave them home wondering if they will be taken care of by people who dont. I've never been in a reptile only shop now that would be a dream come true. :D

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Mid way between Reading and Philadelphia? Or rite in center city? Or then again maybe somewhere warm year round? :D :wink:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
How about Louisville, Kentucky? It's warm year round (yeah right) and I can guarantee you'd have at least 2 customers :lol: . We have one "exotic" pet shop which sells snakes and fish. That's it. And earthworms and mice for the snakes. *Sigh*.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
California!!! Modesto to be exact hehehe. Its usually preety warm here hehe. *holds out a cookie*

Freeie

Extreme Poster
I was only teasing them but hey if you know of a awsome reptile store in my area please let me know where its located! Id love to go check it out.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Tom,

How about Cottman Ave & Roosevelt Blvd? Near that location? I would say center city, but personally I really don't like center city that much, Cottman is about 10 miles from there and should be close enough to Fishtown. My vet is located on Bustelton ave (Rhawnhurst Animal Hospital), Dr Dennish, maybe you can buzz them and find out where a good location would be?

I don't know much about South Philly, but I know one thing, not North Broad, lol! Or Olney! I grew up in Nicetown then we moved to Olney, then moved to the Far NE. I was thinking the greater NE, if you remember Korvette's on the Blvd, that would be pretty good location too, right near Chuck-n-Cheese.

Any other Philly folk out there wanna chime in feel free :D

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I really have NO desire to set this up in philadelphia. IF i stay in pa it would be outside the city but i really dont know where to put it...lol

pudden318

Sub-Adult Member
its nice and warm year round in south louisiana. I would love to have just a rept store have to go to the dreaded petco and petsmart here if i dont get online. And only have 2 shows a yr and then have to drive to NewOrleans only 30 min drive but still im the type of person if i want a new beardie i want it now an hate having to wait months on the shows. I would so love to have you down here id be a 1 customer. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom