These guys are looking for new homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanescent

Juvie Member
oh wow, such high prices. >.<
why is it that the most horrible rescues are always the most expensive and 'healthy'(so their owners claim)?
Not that these two are horribly off..not compared to some others we've all seen..

the first one does look small, though. ):
but lol skateboard in the second one xD

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
heartbroken":38w2u5df said:
why is it that the most horrible rescues are always the most expensive and 'healthy'(so their owners claim)?
Not that these two are horribly off..not compared to some others we've all seen..

haha i love the skateboard one lol! and one of them looks okay, but the other just isnt as... well... isnt as thick as most beardies on here lol! but i've read that males are smaller width wise (which i have noticed with my two to be true) it doesnt matter how much he eats he stays consisitly slim ish lol!!! I live in alabma (actually not far from tuscaloosa) so if there is anyone interested in these guys, if i can help let me know :D

evanescent

Juvie Member
Phoenix17June2009":1gs96m61 said:
haha i love the skateboard one lol! and one of them looks okay, but the other just isnt as... well... isnt as thick as most beardies on here lol! but i've read that males are smaller width wise (which i have noticed with my two to be true) it doesnt matter how much he eats he stays consisitly slim ish lol!!! I live in alabma (actually not far from tuscaloosa) so if there is anyone interested in these guys, if i can help let me know :D
I live in Virginia, very far away, but I would totally take the skating one if it were female(they didn't say the sex..), and take new skateboard pics of awesome. My deck is a lot cooler than that one. =p and not $100 x_O;; I am nearly broke from buying a new UVB(mine somehow managed to burn out/die even though it wasn't that old! gah D: 4 months should notttt completely kill one, usually mine'll work even if they're past the age when you should get a new one), a bunch of dubia for starting a colony, and today I have to metro around the city looking to buy liquid calcium for my very sick(MBD) rescue since none of the nearby pharmacies have any.. i'd have the money in a few weeks because I have a garden-watering job and a dog-sitting/walking job, but I would hope that he/she would have found a home by then! o_O

Plusss the whole shipping thing would be an issue if it wasn't totally healthy(it LOOKS okay, at least from the pictures, but it's on sand so you never know until you actually see him/her... :/)

poor babies, I hope they can find homes. T^T

GeckoGarden

Sub-Adult Member
heartbroken":a1z82dmu said:

Those are not high prices.. Not for the things that it includes,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom