The Wonderful Life of Kiki Cosmatos Ann - 1 year old!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Please forgive me but I won't be able to update any of my threads for possibly another handful of days for private reasons. I am still able to get on just not as often for the time being.

I promise though once I can I will be back to the good ol tri-daily updates! :D

Same goes for Naughtica and Calcifers threads.

-Brandon

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
BTW I'm naming her Razia. You can call her whatever you want, but I'm calling her Razia :D

I hope all is well with you. If I can do anything to help please let me know :hugs:

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
McSkweeky":2ptytov9 said:
BTW I'm naming her Razia. You can call her whatever you want, but I'm calling her Razia :D

I hope all is well with you. If I can do anything to help please let me know :hugs:

No I want to call her Onyx

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
You have your nick name and I'll have mine. Brandon will name give her the official name and we will have have nick names for her :D

MissT

BD.org Addict
Hope everything settles down soon Brandon :(

I am calling her Daisy because it is a pretty name :D

suzjohnson

Sub-Adult Member
MissT":189fjn1m said:
Hope everything settles down soon Brandon :(

I am calling her Daisy because it is a pretty name :D

Miss you Brandon!!

Christina, that's so interesting! I've been calling her Lilly, as in tiger :)

Suzanne

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
Brandon, I know you're busy but we are all curious how your beardies are doing.

Is Naughtica gaining weight? How is the baby adjusting? Have you named her yet? Hope all is well with you, and we're thinking about you.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thank you Maggie,

I still get little pockets of time here and there to come on here, but not much for the time being.

I Believe I have a name for the new girl! But, I want to wait until I can get some pictures and give this thread the update it deserves!! Hopefully that will only be a few days away!

Naughtica is still doing good! Thankfully. She is eating all of her salad now (well most days anyways) so that is a huge improvment! I do have to say I think the Critical Care you sent was a huge help, I don't think Naughtica would have seen near the progress she did if it wasn't for you Maggie. Both me and Naughtica thank you more than you could ever imagine.

All will be fine with me, just need a few more days tell things are back to normal in my life. No worries here though :)

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I will be back full force soon, then you will be trying to get rid of me! haha.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom