The Wonderful Life of Kiki Cosmatos Ann - 1 year old!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissT

BD.org Addict
Mary you should show her pic to your OH- perhaps that will help in convincing him that he needs a beardie to spoil :D

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thank you everyone!

She really is very sweet when you hold her, but very cautious when you are not lol.

-Brandon

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
I guess I should count myself lucky! Dresden never puffed up or tried to be all big and bad at me when I got him. He was so laid back, and has continued to be nice and chill.

Have you measured her yet? I'm interested to see how long she is if she's already 100 grams! I was looking at some of Greathouse Farms trans babies that they have right now. I'm definitely loving the look. What a great baby!

What names are you thinking about for her?

MissT

BD.org Addict
McSkweeky":2itc2r00 said:
I guess I should count myself lucky! Dresden never puffed up or tried to be all big and bad at me when I got him. He was so laid back, and has continued to be nice and chill.

Have you measured her yet? I'm interested to see how long she is if she's already 100 grams! I was looking at some of Greathouse Farms trans babies that they have right now. I'm definitely loving the look. What a great baby!

What names are you thinking about for her?

Maggie, it's only a matter of time before Dres starts showing off hehe!

Yes Brandon, how long is she?????

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hi Maggie!!

I haven't measured her yet, I don't know if I am going to wait tell later tonight when she is tired and easy to manipulate (lol) or if I will just try after she eats. She seems pretty calm for the most part when she is running around, but I don't know her well enough yet to completely trust her lol.

I am thinking of some names, I am thinking of translating some to make them sound more 'exotic'. As you can tell with Calcifer and Naughtica, I like the more exotic names :)

Oh and one more thing, she could be more than 100g, I don't have a digital scale, just a dial scale but it seems accurate. But it only measures in 25g incriments I think. And the needle is kinda fat so its hard to tell exactly lol.

Same at Christina because I was typing this as you posted heehee :p

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I need to get her basking temp fixed, but the only place she lays is right where I need to measure the temp. If I move her she just runs and climbs back on her spot.

Her personality is really starting to show herself lol.

-Brandon

roseplummer

Hatchling Member
Well I like the name Crimson (it is my youngest human baby's name). Also Ayla is a great name (my oldest human baby's name lol)
Poppy is a good name

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
I already have a few names in mind, just waiting to see what feels right.

But by all means everyone is welcome to offer names! :D

She ate her salad really well this morning! :shock:

She is like the opposite of Naughtica, she ate all the greens and left the strawberry and squash lol!

-Brandon

McSkweeky

Juvie Member
roseplummer":2u9o09hg said:
Well I like the name Crimson (it is my youngest human baby's name). Also Ayla is a great name (my oldest human baby's name lol)
Poppy is a good name

Ayla is such a great name! I have been in LOVE with Jean M. Auel's books since I was 12. They are so good!

What about Razia? It's Urdu for 'pleasing' which seems to fit the bill!

roseplummer

Hatchling Member
I only read the first book but I knew my first girl child would be Ayla from the age of 13!

And now back to beautiful leezard baby pictures!

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Holy Cow she ate a lot!@#!!!

She had at least 30 crickets, and probably 10 or 15 dubia!! And not the little baby dubia either, the probably half inch sized nymphs! :shock:

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thank you! I am glad you think she is pretty! :)

Now that I am getting to know her better, I am totally falling in love with her personality! And omg she is doing another sexy legs I must take a picture brb!!!

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom