The Wonderful Life of Kiki Cosmatos Ann - 1 year old!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Yeah lol!!

She is so not old enough to be doing so many sexy leg poses :mrgreen:

In other news, Naughtica is actually eating greens now! yay!

-Brandon

RexsMom

Hmmmm, maybe saw the new little one eating greens and getting attention and decided she needed to start eating greens too? These guys are way too funny sometimes. I can't get Rex to eat anything besides superworms and blueberries.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Possibly!! I hope that is the case lol.

If it is, this new baby was a win win situation! :) She already was a great win, but if she is encouraging Naughtica to eat her greens, well that is more than I could have ever asked for from this sweet little girl! :love5:

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Ok new picture times!!

The first is of her last night, in her new home. I realize that the basking log doesn't look too sturdy, but trust me, it is extremely sturdy.
SANY0484.jpg

(and no that is not where I am reading temps, she kept pushing it off the log lol)

SANY0486.jpg

Here is her sexy legs of the day!!

And the next few are of her left eye, Notice the little peice on her eyelid. Is that shed? When I saw it last night I was very worried! I didn't want it to get in her eye. I tried blowing it away from her eye but it seemed stuck. Any opinions?

SANY0487.jpg

SANY0488.jpg

SANY0489.jpg

SANY0490.jpg

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
claudiusx":l00g3044 said:
Possibly!! I hope that is the case lol.

If it is, this new baby was a win win situation! :) She already was a great win, but if she is encouraging Naughtica to eat her greens, well that is more than I could have ever asked for from this sweet little girl! :love5:

-Brandon

see?? I told you a new baby could be just what Naughtica needed!!!

I can't see pic right now :( stupid phone... Will check in later

RexsMom

Hard to tell, but she came in paper, could it be a piece of that just stuck to her eye? I can't believe she is doing sexy legs that much...she is such a doll :D

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Oh Christina, so since you can't see pictures right now, I will tell you a funny story. This story will give you an idea of her personality.

So I walk into the fedex office yesterday (they didn't call me :( ) and tell them I am here to pick up a package. And they said, name, and I told them my name and they were like, is it a letter or a box? And I said, I hope its a box... lol.

And he goes into the next room, comes out, without a box, goes into another room, and comes back with a box and says, "oh, your here for the box thats moving."

I must say I tried hard not to laugh and look like an *****, but it was so funny. From right there I could just imagine them looking at the box and her moving inside it and them all being like "woah dude come look at this! the box moves!"

It was very cute and funny, and gave me an idea of what she would be like before I actually had time to spend with her :)

Now I know she is a pretty calm lizard, as long as she is basking on her log. If she is anywhere else she is a bit skittish.

She lets me put my hand down in front of her and she will like it without fail everytime. She doesn't seem afraid of me at all, just uneasy at times.

I love her!

-Brandon

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
RexsMom":1bq64lut said:
Hard to tell, but she came in paper, could it be a piece of that just stuck to her eye? I can't believe she is doing sexy legs that much...she is such a doll :D
The bag she was packed in inside the box had shredded papertowels but no small pieces like that, and it doesn't look like papertowel in person.
I am just afraid of it getting in her eye and her getting irritated.

-Brandon

MissT

BD.org Addict
Haha, Brandon, I so would have been laughing and looking like an *****!!!!!

It could be calcium dust perhaps?? If your worried, you could rinse the area with sterile saline and wipe it with a cotton bud.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
No it definitely isn't that either. It looks like it could be shed of her eye lid, it is a small square piece.

It seems to be pretty well stuck on her eyelid. I did blow on it pretty well last night and it didn't move to much. it stayed attached to the eyelid so I am thinking possibly shed. But how can you not worry about your baby, lol.

-Brandon

GlueStick

Sub-Adult Member
I don't know why I didn't see this thread earlier Brandon!

She is very beautiful and adorable! I def think that it is shed. Occasionally, my male will get shed stuck around that area in which I just take the small end of my thumb and wipe it away (when he is tolerant of course, buwahahaha). He's so laid back he doesn't care.

But if she is anything like my female, I would wait for it to fall off XD

-Glue

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Hey Glue,

Thanks for your input I appreciate it. I actually did try to wipe it away with my thumb, and she was ok with it, just kept her eye shut last night, but it didn't come off. So I will leave it a bit longer :p

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom