The Wonderful Life of Kiki Cosmatos Ann - 1 year old!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the nice comments! :mrgreen:

Life has been hectic the past few weeks, so sorry for the lack of updates!

3 days ago was Kiki's birthday!! She is a year old!!!!!! :blob8: :mrgreen:

Her birthday present was a very nice soft blue blankie! She quite likes it! :mrgreen:

SANY0852.jpg

This was her first night with it. (yes, there is a lizard under there! lol

SANY0854.jpg

Then morning time came....

And then these next two pictures are from this morning! She slept in really late (its almost noon! Darn teenagers!)

SANY0857.jpg

If that is not the 10 more minutes please!!!! pose then I don't know what is!

SANY0858.jpg

She finally poked her purrty little ghostface out from under those covers! :love5:

-Brandon

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
How did I miss this!!! Happy birthday lil one and many more to come!! :blob5: :blob8: She is so purdyyyyy.. :love5: Keep up the great work Brandon. :D

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Impossible that it's already been a year HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKI. Nice blanket Brandon, my crew love theirs, too. I get that "10 more minutes, Mom, please" every morning from almost all of them, but when I'm working I"m on a tight schedule, so it's sleep or eat, up to them!

Love the pics & what a time to shed, on your birthday, poor girl. Hope she sheds as quickly as she used to. I know mine shed in bits & pieces now. Lonzo has an elbow that's getting ready & a patch on his tummy. Leo has done 1/2 a hand, his snout, now just a small part of his beard & one foot. It's amazing how adults shed, but not funny for them, just itchy, so lots of baths to help it along.

I have a new beardie, had him just over a week. He was abandoned by his owner to the pet shop I go to, he's tiny, got a vet visit, my vet said he's got a fully mature head, so probably 2 years old, his body is only 5" long and his head is over 2" long, tail is 10 1/2" long, so 17" altogether. He weighted 287g when I got him & he has parasites, to panacur. He's had two doses, only 2 more to go. He's a cuddler, when I picked him up at the vet he tried to hide in my coat. I was tired of looking at Sweetie's empty tank, so it's not empty anymore. Guess I'm crazy, now back to 5 dragons, oh well, he's worth it!

Kiki is as beautiful as ever and is so healthy, you're doing such a great job with her. Haven't seen any updates on your other two threads, hopefully soon, eh? Have a good day!
Deb

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Original Poster
Kiki says thanks Otto :mrgreen:

Thanks for the compliments Deb! Kikis head and the back of her neck are pre-shed, along with all 4 of her arms. I am hoping her back and belly will shed this time around, its been quite some time since her body has shed!

Naughticas lips have exploded! its funny lol. It's only her lips that are shedding, and the tip of her nose :lol:

I will get around to updating all their threads eventually, but they are all doing good =)

Oh my Deb how great! A new buddy! :mrgreen: Whats his name? I guess I better head on over to your thread to check him out! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
His name is Gabriel, he's a real sweetie, not getting around much, but he's checked out every inch of Sweetie's tank & has approved everything! He got out in the sunshine today for an hour (the rest got out for 1/2 hr each before it disappeared), so that gave him a boost, all his nice colours came out. He's doing really well, so yes, check out my thread, Lonzo's been a real worry, you can check up on what he's been up to. He's 9 yrs old but thinks he's a juvie the way he's been acting, driving me NUTS, but that's what they all do best, anyway!
Take care
will have to check Naughtica's thread, too, but had to go out, will check it later.
Deb

Mirthy

Sub-Adult Member
Happy Belated Birthday Kiki!! So good to see you looking brilliant and healthy!
I think Brandon should spoil you all month long (as if he already doesn't!?) then I won't be late saying Happy Birthmonth!
:D

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
Happy Birthday! I still think she is the prettiest beardie on the forum. I just love her. The ghost face was great peeking out from under the blankie. :D so sweet.

szubelak

Juvie Member
Happy Birthday Kiki!!!

claudiusx":3ezx6wdq said:
Naughticas lips have exploded! its funny lol. It's only her lips that are shedding, and the tip of her nose :lol:

My boys have lip sheds all the time too!! - lips, nose and sometimes a bit of the beard - even my new rescue is in a lip shed right now! Out of the blue too!!

Kiki's ghost head is adorable though with the whole head ready to go!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quantum
Top Bottom