The new kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thinking of naming this little one Pulma it means puzzle in Finnish, since there is a puzzle pattern on babies tail. Look -->
SAM_0419.jpg

Here is a picture of em
SAM_0418.jpg

another while sleeping showing how much a BD can change coloration
SAM_0453.jpg

Told y'all he is skinny, poor baby, eats really well though, my guess too much competition for food with the other hatch-lings there were about 15 of em in the same tank.
:shock:

bhigginsjr88

Hatchling Member
The puzzle pattern is pretty sweet. I gotta agree with the name too. Mine were both real skinny when I got them.they were in a tank with about 20 other hatchlings every one missing a lot of their tails.

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
bhigginsjr88":2u2gf9c5 said:
The puzzle pattern is pretty sweet. I gotta agree with the name too. Mine were both real skinny when I got them.they were in a tank with about 20 other hatchlings every one missing a lot of their tails.
There were 2-3 in the tank that were missing portions of their tails, one of the reasons I picked this one had all toes and a whole tail. :wink:
Anyone else every see the puzzle pattern before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tangel256
Top Bottom