the highest color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thorsmom, pm me some pics. in particular his/her vent.

males have a wider cloacal opening ;) (its easier then looking for bumps etc. )

Atreyu917
ive seen those before, and im STILL stunned.. drools at the red, i know my red boy wont hold his white, rather stay a whole one colour burnt red. ill have to mix him with my bright yellow lavender sie bars female next season :D (i dont have a picky of her up)

p.s. ive seen whiter! ;)

jailbirdstripes, its TOTALLY normal!!! ive had it for years.... im sure your dragon isnt boring, they are ALL beautiful. give him a Megaray MVB, a hot baskign spot, a good diet and TLC an he will shine in his own shade of the rainbow.

O-Gonchothedragon

Juvie Member
when o-gonchos sleeping,he looks like soild light colored gold! last time i caught him sleeping, there was even a gold spot from out of nowhere on his beard!and he is 6 months

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
atreyu917":a2ced said:
Apollo from JDM Dragons is my favorite white:
Apollo.jpg

i ADORE pale dragons. this is the palest ive seen.
oh my my my :love10: :love10: :love10:

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
When I got Demyn I was kind of disappointed, he was lighter than I expected and looked more like my Hypo Nylla. A couple days later I noticed he was gonna shed. Surprise!! Not so disappointed now. I love it when that happens. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harobuilt
Top Bottom