the highest color.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirby

Extreme Poster
alright everyone,

what's the highest colored beardies you have seen?

the catagories are red, orange, yellow, mix, white...

doesn't have to be your dragon. :)

RED.
bearded_dragon_larger.jpg

(below: my rick walker red)
IMGP0873.jpg

MIX.
frogiesandstuff028.jpg

ORANGE.
(Below: my butters)
Picture2.png

(Below: my Faa)
IMGP0673.jpg

SunshineLollipop

Hatchling Member
Kirby, off the subject - where on earth did u get your beardies from????? I want to know, they are beautiful. I know of Rick Walker - am in process of getting 2 of his, but those other colours are what I'm after. Could u please let me know? I'm near Brisbane. PM me if u want, appreciate it - Kathy. PS Hope u get the rsponse u want from your post. :D

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
i wasn't searching for high colors.. i know whats out there.. i was asking for people to post them ;)

midnight_962002

Sub-Adult Member
This is Pandora. We recently aquired her. It is so hard to capture her true color. But, i can show you on paper. Take a yellow highlighter and color the whole page. Then put a couple of stripes with your orange highlighter and you have her color. These pictures are of her just out of the shipping box so she is a little skinny. Gimme a couple of weeks and she will be nice and fat.

P1030973.JPG

This is Trinity. All I can say is Red!!! Impossible to capture on a photo. But, I am going be getting more pictures of her soon as I have time. Her full body is completely red. Her face is surronded by crayola red and her body is a burnt looking red. I can't wait until we can breed her.

P1030656.JPG

Maybe I am biased. But, they are amazing in my opinion.

Ernie

kirby

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
midnight, its hard to tell with that lighting.. yellow/green glow and underlit.

i will say they look gorgeous tho.

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
the proud mommy i am i must say, nesta's colors have really improved a lot from entire rock looking lizard to a bright orange that's hard to capture on camera. below are pictures of her, but there is someone on this sight that has a beautiful female beardie: bright yellow i believe with a light almost "eyeliner" of periwinkle blue under her eyes, hopefully her owner/slave will see this and post pictures! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: oh and i also love the ones on the front page of bloodbank dragons!

first day we got her: rock like:
Finally079.jpg

a few months and thousands of roaches/MVB later:

FabulousPeople031.jpg

FabulousPeople036.jpg

FabulousPeople038.jpg

FabulousPeople052.jpg

FabulousPeople039.jpg

FabulousPeople040.jpg

FabulousPeople038.jpg

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
Rogue, she is orange with deep purple/blue side bars, this picture comes pretty close to doing her justice. Can't wait to see if it gets even better as she matures. Last night I went home and she must have been very warm and happy because as I looked at her from the couch across the room, she was so bright she looked like she was glowing.

IMG_1467.jpg

On a side note Kirby, as you are a breeder I have a question for you. I don't have any pictures to post but I think my Rexy is actually a Rexi, as in female. I have had this feeling for awhile, as her head is a totally different size and shape than my male Diesel. I am absolutly sure that Diesel is a male, it is beyond obvious. With Rexy, I can't tell either way when I look under the tail, however I also compared the femoral pores of Rexy and Diesel. You can see Rexy's, but you really have to look for them. Diesel's are totally obvious. Do you think I am safe to assume that Rexy is a female?

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
Ok, I had to go searching for this one. I always look at this book at one of my local shops and I want to buy it just for the picture. This is my favorite color morph I have ever seen. I haven't seen very many like this one and if I knew where to get my hands on one of the exact same color (I think I am close with Rogue, but she is not going to be as brilliant as this guy) I would snatch it up in a heartbeat!!!

BTW Kirby, I love your butters, he/she is a very pretty red/orange!

amazingdragon.jpg

ok.. a little beardie jealousy is normal right?

I love my stripes, but.. her color is boring compared to some of yours. I know breeds affect the colors, but... are there ways to enhance the colors your beardie has? lights, foods, etc?

atreyu917

Juvie Member
my favorite red:
main.php

Apollo from JDM Dragons is my favorite white:
Apollo.jpg

Lucy from Raindbow Dragons, i just love the orange mixed with blue sidebars:
2%20Lucy%20-%20Crimson%20Red%20Mother%2008.JPG

that's I can think of at the moment. i'm sure I'll add to this thread later. there are some phenomenal ones out there that I'm just too lazy to look for right now!

Kelsey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom