The "Bligg" Arrival ... New Pics(pg112)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

For those of you who do not already know... I am about to welcome the newest member of my family.... Bligg!
He is on his way to my house right now... via the big brown viv.. aka as UPS :D

Bligg is one of Barbara's (fresnowitte) babies born out of wedlock to Ms.Tiggs and Blaze. His name I came up with by blending his parents names together.... Blaze + Tigg = Bligg :wink:

Here is the story of Bligg.... the little beardie who has been melting my heart for the past 56 days and will very soon be here at his forever home in Florida!

Bligg was born on July 15th in a small farm house in Fresno, CA.

Here is Bligg making his grand entrance
DSC01605.jpg

Here's the Bliggster...one hour old and glass dancing already :shock:
DSC01660.jpg

Bligg's first shed at 19 days old....Awwww!
DSC02558.jpg

One month old and too darn cute!
DSC02975.jpg

Bligg on my birthday last month... BTW... Bligg is my b'day present to myself :D
DSC03177-2.jpg

4 days ago..... Would you look at that big boy :shock:
DSC03809.jpg

Okay.... I need another cup of coffee and a peek out the window(it's only the 37th time I've done it :roll: )

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
gulfbrzdawn":2tx3lxo4 said:
How come it seems you find the perfect things when you are not looking for them? This is how I found my husband 24 years ago, not in a pet store, of course, lol.
haa haa I could make some assumptions, but I'll behave :mrgreen:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
blondie098":38ydi0mv said:
gulfbrzdawn":38ydi0mv said:
How come it seems you find the perfect things when you are not looking for them? This is how I found my husband 24 years ago, not in a pet store, of course, lol.
haa haa I could make some assumptions, but I'll behave :mrgreen:
Don't you dare go there, Thing 2 :lol:

fez09

Extreme Poster
Dawn, Bligg looks soooooo big and handsome!! I LOVE the 1st and 3rd pic of Bligg, absolutely gorgeous! The first pic of Rex is my fave, she's got a really pretty face, very sweet and serene!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Dawn, those pictures are gorgeous, they both look wonderful. You did a great job. I would have a hard time narrowing it down to decide which to send, did you send them in already? If so, which did you decide on.
gulfbrzdawn wrote:How come it seems you find the perfect things when you are not looking for them? This is how I found my husband 24 years ago, not in a pet store, of course, lol.
So, you weren't looking for your husband but there he was? Perhaps he found YOU first. :p

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
gulfbrzdawn":3vi57xak said:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :mrgreen:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks Katrina! Bligg is quite the handsome little boy/man isn't he! Yes, Rex does have a sweet serene look about her and her personality is the same.

Diane... it was hard narrowing down the pics. Of course, those were just a few of the ones I took. I did send them in and I went with the 1st and 4th ones of Bligg and then the two there of Rex. I wish though I would have sent in the 3rd one of Bligg :(

As far as my husband goes, we somewhat found eachother at the same time. Long story short.... my mother was dating his father at the time and I was invited over for dinner to meet the new boyfriend and his son. I was 22 and he was 18.. we became the best of friends and did not start a romantic relationship until 6 months later. We have been together every since. If one can truly have a soulmate, I found mine 24 years ago. :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Dawn
I'm glad you're sending in those pics of Bligg and Rex, they turned out really well.

Wow, that you met your husband like that, it definitely was fate! 24 years with your soal mate, you are one lucky woman!

I didn't get a chance to take better pics of our gang, they're all asleep. Even though they were up a bit today, I wasn't home much. So I'll just get better pics for next year.

I'm looking forward to the calendar copies to check them out.

Deb

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
sweetiepie9":3nq6u9jw said:
I didn't get a chance to take better pics of our gang, they're all asleep. Even though they were up a bit today, I wasn't home much. So I'll just get better pics for next year.
Deb

Deb, can't you find some pics that you took sometime this year, or even baby pics of all your clan? It would be a shame that your beardies wouldn't be in the calendar.

Sorry Dawn for the hijack........still love Bliggy and Rex!

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Dawn,

Is everything all right? You seem unusually quiet, and, for some reason, the whole board seems much quieter. Do you need some (((((HUGS!!!!))))) or a HIJACK?
:love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5:
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Hi Katrina, we are doing well, thanks for asking. :wink: Bligg is still wanting to sleep most of the day away :( I made him bask yesterday and then he ate a few supers and salad. I went to work and when I got home he was back under his rock sleeping :sleepy2: :roll:
Rex is not sleeping as much, but is enjoying the horns that came in the mail two days ago. Of course, the horns are all still small now so they are more like a teaser, LOL. I need to go check out your thread and see how all your munchkins are doing.

Hi MaryAnn, I am alright! Have not been on the boards as much lately, but when I am I have been trying to help out the newer members with ????'s. I have sadly been neglecting all the threads I am subscribed to :oops: I should probably make the rounds today and see how everyone's scaley's are doing.
I will take hugs or hijacks... you know me, I'm game for anything, LOL. :wink:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hey nice pic's Dawn....Bliggster is so darn handsome. :love10:
Rex must be so sweet she always looks so content. :)
I will take hugs or hijacks... you know me, I'm game for anything, LOL.
Is that an invite?
enrique_confused_smiley.gif

AddEmoticons04280.gif

cid_009301c5739a063c737017D71328min.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom