Thanks to all help re: lighting and not eating!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We want to thank all who gave us advice! As of this week we have a new beardie!!!!
We now have tile in our viv! It's starting to look really good. I ordered the reptaid and have been using it for a week. Eragon use to eat maybe twice a week, pooped every 7-10 days. We got rid of the repti-glo and ordered a repti-sun. All of the changes have created a very happy healthy eating pooping machine!!!
Eragon no longer closes his eye. As soon as he gets up in the a.m. he empties is food dish. Poop is now on a timer and comes same time everyday. I never thought that would make me happy. lol Eragon is extremely active now. Wild thing!
We also put on the leash and go out for walks since the weather has been so nice. He loves it!!!
I also bought him a colar and a bell so we don't loose him in the house. As soon as I pick it up he gets excited 'cause he knows he's getting OUT.
The 1st time with a collar is hilarious!!! Eragon put his head on the floor and ran all over. It looked like he was pushing his head around. LOL
We thank you for your help and caring!

Cheryl, Brendan & Eragon

cherylann229

Original Poster
No pictures yet. I'm not to good with computers, so I need my 8 yr. old to show me how to do it. LOL Will post soon.

Thanks

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
cherylann229":8339d said:
No pictures yet. I'm not to good with computers, so I need my 8 yr. old to show me how to do it. LOL Will post soon.

Thanks

That's becoming a traditional joke for adults with kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom