Tatsu Is Dying ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedCrayon

Sub-Adult Member
Sekhautet":1tvslczx said:
Thank you, everyone. I'm crying as I type this ... you have all written such nice words. I don't know what to say ... I am miserable. :(

Time is the only thing that will heal your broken heart. Kind words and encouragement help. Now is not the time to "be strong", let us do that for you.

wckdbtch

Hatchling Member
We salute you, Tatsu! Although we haven't met, we know that you will be awaiting all of us when our time comes to leave the world we know.

Nora and family, you are in our thoughts and prayers. The pain will eventually fade into only good memories and your hearts will grow strong again.

Good luck with your healing process and best wishes from Karin, family and dragons.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm so sorry Nora to hear about Tatsu, I know how hard it is to have your beardie get sick, at least you were there to see him off and he knew he was loved. I remember reading about Tatsu when I joined the forum in 2006. We're all going to miss him. He was a great beardie,

HUGS to you,
Deb, Roger
Sweetie, Leo, Lonzo, Rubio and Didi

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Nora,

Oh I am so very sorry about Tatsu & sorry I did not see this thread earlier. :cry: He was a wonderful & beautiful dragon. He will always be with you, forever. I know the pain, it is indescribable & feels unbearable. Eventually, it gets better though, you will never forget him. He was & still is a great dragon. The Rainbow Bridge just needed him to take charge for awhile, that's all. I am positive he knew how much you loved him, that, I know for sure.
We are all here for you, when you need us.

Tracie

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Oh geez I haven't been around and just saw this, my thoughts and prayers are with you Nora...RIP Tatsu, you were the greatest general! I salute you!

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thank you, again, everyone. It helps to know that people are there and understand my pain. Today I had to do laundry and there was some of Tatsu's blood on my sweatshirt. It was really hard to deal with. :cry:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Nora,

You will never forget him, & I know that you have tons of pictures of him. One thing that has helped me in the past is to make a photo album of all of your pictures of him. That can be done later on, as now, it is too difficult to even think about. :cry:

Tracie

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Tracie, I looked at pictures of him yesterday and I have that huge oil painting that Elaine did of him hanging in the house. I am okay with the painting because I see it every day, but the pictures of him ... some made me smile ... and some made me even sadder.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Drache613":2ptqxa30 said:
The Rainbow Bridge just needed him to take charge for awhile, that's all.
So true! The Great Tatsu had already taken charge of all living beings on this side of the universe, and he felt the need to seek out a new group of weaklings to rule over.

Nora, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts, prayers and heart go out to you and your family. Tatsu is in a better place, although I know that is hard to hear. I know how much this hurts and I pray for comfort for you.

Kelli
XXX

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
We had to put down our first beardie, Bowser, in the fall after we'd only had him a month. I cried on and off the whole way to the vet's office, in the vet's office, and I don't even remember the way home. That was after only a month of bonding time. I can't imagine how it would feel after years. I truly feel like you did what was best for the general by easing his passing and loving him hard. Please give yourself lots of time to grieve, and spoil yourself for us.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Nora,
After days of running crazy,both of my dragons have been strangely quiet this morning,it's as if they knew.Our hearts go out to you and your family and we want to take this time to salute General Tatsu for the time my 2 had under his leadership!! All I can say is that now the beardies who have passed over the bridge have a great leader among them. Our hearts are with you.
Sara

PuffyLuv123

Hatchling Member
oh im so sorry! reading all this makes me cry :cry:
Zelda and i are thinking about you and hope that he will go on to lead his army in another life.
so sorry! :cry: :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom