Tatsu: Can I join your army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Tatsu,

After the abuse I have suffered over the last few months, I would like to enlist in your army to help with world domination.

I have always been a very mellow dragon--I've never bitten anyone, I eat my salad, I sometimes poop in the right place, and I rarely complain about anything. I've only black-bearded once because I got scared. I always flash a cute smile and cuddle with my people.

To thank me for my good behavior, my people have resorted to torture--for months!

In September, I decided that it was time to brumate so I casually started to hide. All a dragon wants is a little sleep, you know? Would they let me? No! My people took me out of my cave and kept forcing me into the heat. I should have started biting then, but I was just too sleepy. Besides, I figured I could sneak into the cave when they weren't looking. To add insult to injury, they took away my cave so I couldn't do that either. Then, on top of everything else, they made me drink some yucky medicine because I supposedly had pinworms. Once I got better, they forced me to take more medicine because I supposedly had coccidia. How much torture is one dragon expected to take? I just wanted to sleep.

Well, after months of forced sleep-deprivation and medicine, they finally let me sleep. It was too late at that point. My rage started to build, and I almost contacted you.

Now, the torture has continued even more! I have decided to wake up because I've been feeling a bit amorous, shall we say. You'd think the people would be happy to see me awake. I've been running around, trying to get their attention, but what do they do? They just stand there and watch me. They distract me when I'm working up a black beard and take away my thunder. To top it off, they won't bring me a date! I don't ask for much. Let me sleep when I'm tired, and bring me a woman when I'm awake!

I've had it! I'm fed up! This torture has to stop.

Are you accepting new recruits? We can't allow dragons to suffer in this way!

Sincerely,
Aztec

P.S. They've nicknamed me Mr. Spaz which is highly demeaning in my present state.

Nanci

Hatchling Member
Greetings Mighty Tatsu,

It has taken me many days to consume this dragon Art Of War text. My name is Isabel, and I believe I possess the strength of will required to serve in your army. I have only lived with my slave for a mere month, but already she is under complete control. I am a master of food refusal, and have honed my diet to only the plumpest silkies and the most lively Phoenix Worms. I will eat squash baby food, but only if it is spread upon a silky, and I have developed a special tongue flick manuever to remove most of the cold slime. I bring several unique skills. In a previous life, the stupid slaves allowed me to escape, and I made my way outside where I lived for several months till I glowed gold like the sun and was fat from eating only the finest wild insects. I possess survival skills vital to the army when we leave the comforts of our homes- bird avoidance, insect foraging, sun basking. Upon recapture, they named me Solar, the sun goddess. These slaves re-imprisoned me, and forced me to eat diseased crickets who passed on many vermin to me.

Luckily, with my secret beardie penetrating vision, I was able to trick an innocent lady into becoming my new slave, and I moved away to a better home. I started training her right away that salad is for weaklings. I ate crickets because they were offered, to increase my strength. I also had to eat those disgusting supers and flabby waxworms. After biding my time for a week, I stopped eating. My slave was distraught, and brought me to the vet who gave me secret potions to rid me of the energy-sapping vermin. The slave felt sorry for me and bought me silkworms. i made such a show of loving them that now those, and Phoenix Worms, are all I have to eat. To tell the truth, supers make me ill. They are filled with a vile black juice, and try to claw my delicate tongue. I refuse to eat them. The crickets are beneath me. They tickle me with their silly little wings and antennae.

But I offer you a unique weapon. I am able to trade the disgusting supers and crickets for a very effective poison from a housemate. He is a Marine Toad. His poison can kill cats and small dogs. He will extract it and bottle it for me in exchange for the insects I scorn. I leave it up to you, almighty Tatsu, to determine the use of this toxic substance.

Yours,

Isabel the Wily

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Nanci":4ed6f said:
Greetings Mighty Tatsu,

It has taken me many days to consume this dragon Art Of War text. My name is Isabel, and I believe I possess the strength of will required to serve in your army. I have only lived with my slave for a mere month, but already she is under complete control. I am a master of food refusal, and have honed my diet to only the plumpest silkies and the most lively Phoenix Worms. I will eat squash baby food, but only if it is spread upon a silky, and I have developed a special tongue flick manuever to remove most of the cold slime. I bring several unique skills. In a previous life, the stupid slaves allowed me to escape, and I made my way outside where I lived for several months till I glowed gold like the sun and was fat from eating only the finest wild insects. I possess survival skills vital to the army when we leave the comforts of our homes- bird avoidance, insect foraging, sun basking. Upon recapture, they named me Solar, the sun goddess. These slaves re-imprisoned me, and forced me to eat diseased crickets who passed on many vermin to me.

Luckily, with my secret beardie penetrating vision, I was able to trick an innocent lady into becoming my new slave, and I moved away to a better home. I started training her right away that salad is for weaklings. I ate crickets because they were offered, to increase my strength. I also had to eat those disgusting supers and flabby waxworms. After biding my time for a week, I stopped eating. My slave was distraught, and brought me to the vet who gave me secret potions to rid me of the energy-sapping vermin. The slave felt sorry for me and bought me silkworms. i made such a show of loving them that now those, and Phoenix Worms, are all I have to eat. To tell the truth, supers make me ill. They are filled with a vile black juice, and try to claw my delicate tongue. I refuse to eat them. The crickets are beneath me. They tickle me with their silly little wings and antennae.

But I offer you a unique weapon. I am able to trade the disgusting supers and crickets for a very effective poison from a housemate. He is a Marine Toad. His poison can kill cats and small dogs. He will extract it and bottle it for me in exchange for the insects I scorn. I leave it up to you, almighty Tatsu, to determine the use of this toxic substance.

Yours,

Isabel the Wily

Dear Isabel,

I am adding your name to our list of recruits. Welcome aboard! I am most intrigued by this marine frog poison. Perhaps, we can use it to take out the unwanted food items from our diet. For you, that would be supers. And I think that if we fashioned some small beardie spears and bows and arrows, we could use the poison to coat the tips and defend ourselves against those nasty birds and other things, once we escape into the wild beyond.

Sincerely,

Tatsu

Tatsu's Recruits

1) Spike (Scientific Designer and Advisor)
2) Puff (Leading Technician/Professor)
3) Aztec
4) Fergison (Official Forager for the army)
5) Hugh
6) Twitch
7) Ming
Scamps
9) Felix (Beardie Stealth Jedi)
10) Oscar (Ground Rumbling Master)
11) Izzie (Our Playstation Expert)
12) Ziggy
13) Yoshi
14) Rand (The Dragon Reborn)
15) Sonic
16) Soxs
17) Sol
1 Indiana (Assistant Forager for the army)
19) Thor (The Dark Side of the Force Enforcer)
20) Digger (Our XBOX Expert) CODE NAME: The Scrounger
21) Drake
22) Blaise (Passed Over the Rainbow Bridge in Loyal Service)
23) Lazarus (Our Poet Laureate)
24) Goober
25) Fido
]26) Houdini (Australian Lizard Correspondent)
27) Quetzalcoatl
2 Bill
29) Porky (The Official Master of Head Stuck In Places Dragon Techniques
30) Faeor
31) Gizmo
32) Griffin (Playstation Expert # 2)
33) Puppy (Our Secretary and Publisher of the monthly newsletter)
34) Komode
35) Goddard
36) Rufus (Morse Code Master
37) Yongee (Code name: Light Foot)
3 Deuce
39) Lord Dante Caius, (Master of Manipulation and Influential tactics and Second in Command of The Music Council)
40) Kip (Commander of All Things Strawberry
41) Draco
42) Mac Daddy G. Puffort (Head of Music Council)
43) Dino Dinkum
44) Snow
45) Leo the Great
46) Manheim
47) Fabio
48) Pete
49) Kahli
50) Sunny
51) Kira (Escape Artist Extraordinaire)
52) Sarge
53) Tydo
54) Kaiju
55) Bindi (The Hogwarts Correspondent, Leader of the Potter Magic Council)
56) Fallyn
57) Gigantor
56) Isabel the Wily

tg_spike

Juvie Member
sir
bows and arrows are behind us we need to build automatic weapons.
If we build a automatic Cross bows use the posion on steel tiped arrows then when we need to pull the trigger it should be able to fire five or six per second, Not to mention we could dip the arrows in more concuctions like, brown snakes venom and poison to biuld a necrotic and poisnous arrow. We could also tip them we gunpowder we would build explosive arrows. Thease weapons will be more efficent and easly built so we could fit one to every berdie.
Your loyal beardie.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Dear Tatsu,
Today was beautiful, warm and sunny, with a slight breeze. The slave carried me out to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Little did she know my devious plan. At first, all was normal, I sat and basked, ate some dandelion leaves and watched the slave make a fool of herself :p
At last, my ally, GT arrived. While she was occupied with playing "got your belly" with GT, I voided my bowels to lighten my load and made my break for freedom! I made as far as the garden before the slave caught me :angry5: Stupid cat, I gave him one tiny job and he failed :banghead: How am I supposed to make it to my new love, Fudge, if I can't evade the slave?! Any suggestions you, Wise and Noble Tatsu, might have, would be greatly appreciated.
Your faithful servant, Izzie

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
slavetoIzzie":e625e said:
Dear Tatsu,
Today was beautiful, warm and sunny, with a slight breeze. The slave carried me out to enjoy the sunshine and fresh air. Little did she know my devious plan. At first, all was normal, I sat and basked, ate some dandelion leaves and watched the slave make a fool of herself :p
At last, my ally, GT arrived. While she was occupied with playing "got your belly" with GT, I voided my bowels to lighten my load and made my break for freedom! I made as far as the garden before the slave caught me :angry5: Stupid cat, I gave him one tiny job and he failed :banghead: How am I supposed to make it to my new love, Fudge, if I can't evade the slave?! Any suggestions you, Wise and Noble Tatsu, might have, would be greatly appreciated.
Your faithful servant, Izzie

Fashion saddle for said "stupid cat" and ride to freedom.

trickshot

Hatchling Member
Master Tatsu,

Gigantor have better access to library and computer now, so grammar improving. Gigantor also in 3-4th grade class, so learning how to count. Expect intelligent talk soon.

Gigantor disturbed at slaves attempts to discredit mighty, powerful Tatsu. Gigantor find this on website...
http://www.beardeddragon.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65071&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15
Gigantor believe this might be attempt to make Tatsu seem less formidable (new word Gigantor just found in dictionary) as enemy.

In Your Service,
Gigantor

Reptilover

Juvie Member
Tatsu man you look like a regular gangster in them pics, man I doubt that you will be less feared.
Now as a note of Take overdom, I have begun to master anti-gravitational acrobatucs, my leaps and lunges take me acroos the room. I have been strength training by burrowing and believe I have made a break through, I can fly! If i can teach the youngings this we could have an aerial attack squadron, petsmart might be in our grasps.

cinder

Juvie Member
having to wear stupid costumes for The Leather Lizard like the Snow White outfit that Mr. Mike felt was too "feminine" for him, but everyone thought I wouldn't mind. *huff*
Are these outfits for sale?
Is there a website?
sounds cool so I was just wondering.

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
cinder":93df3 said:
having to wear stupid costumes for The Leather Lizard like the Snow White outfit that Mr. Mike felt was too "feminine" for him, but everyone thought I wouldn't mind. *huff*
Are these outfits for sale?
Is there a website?
sounds cool so I was just wondering.

Will and I used to run the above mentioned business, but due to family issues and my health and his school, etc. we decided to stop making them available for sale. We just don't have the time to devote to our customers right now in the way we would like.

thunderbrothers

Juvie Member
Dearest Tatsu,

I have been reading this thread with great interest over the last day or two. My human puts me to bed, then reads this forum until late into the night. I pretend to be sleeping, but I have really been studying this World Domination plan. I am such a sly dragon :twisted:

It is refreshing to finally meet so many other fellow beardies that enjoy tormenting their slaves/humans. I have been doing this for years, and it thrills me to no end. I have also been able to perfect my human manipulation skills. All I have to do is dig a little bit in my enclosure, or bulge my eyes out for no reason, and my humans come running to see if everything is okay. My favorite one is to run around and scratch at my windows. This tells my humans I want out. Why try and escape when they will lift me out and let me free with hardly any effort on my part? I wait until they put me down, then I leave them a small smelly package right on their carpeting. While they are cleaning my strategically placed distraction, I run and hide where they can't find me. This makes for hours of fun for me.

I was able to train my humans before I even turned 1 year old. Here is a photo that I was able to upload to my human's website without him knowing (I told you I was a sly dragon!) Not only does this prove my complete control and domination of my humans, I even have them trained to document it for future needs: :twisted: :twisted:

dominate.jpg

I also have another invaluable skill to offer to your magnificent army, even though some of your fanatical devotees may have a problem with a girl being on the front line with them. Over the last few years, I have developed and strengthened my immune system to withstand toxic attacks that would waylay lesser dragons:

I am impervious to these so called "lightning bugs".

Please let me know if you have room for another female in your domination ranks. I think I've proven my worthiness and the invaluable skills I can bring to your organization...

- Spike

Rosebud

Gray-bearded Member
Dear honorable and mighty Tatsu,
A mutual friend sent me and my cohorts to entreat you to enlist us in your great and noble effort to subjugate the human race, and take control of the world. We are four. We hail from North America, specifically Texas. We are a group with many talents and resources. 8)

First, the resources. We live among many flighted ones. The human thinks that they are of superior intelligence because they can mimic human speech, but we beardies know that they have their weaknesses and can be manipulated. :wink: We failed miserably to temp them with our stores of crickets and silkies, and the stupid human provides them with sumptuous vegetable matter continuously. However, the human has a major flaw of stinginess where nuts are concerned. She doles them out to the poor beasts like Fortune 500 company CEOs dole out raises to the expendable lower level work forces beneath them, ever incurring their wrath and dependence simultaneously. :evil: Apparently, as distasteful as they are to us, nuts are like heroine to the feathered ones, so we sneak beneath their cages nightly and collect all of the dropped morsels and whole almonds that their fumbling, addiction-crazed beaks let slip past their reach, and hide them in our caves. We will use them to bribe the poor stupid mimics to give us rides to various battles and liaisons across the globe. :bikerwave:

We, too, have mammalian species here at our disposal, and are in the process of fashioning saddle bags for each that can be filled with provisions at a moments notice and loaded on to the dumb beasts for transport.

Now for the talents. I will start with myself. My name is Princess Cassandra, Sandy for short, and I hail from a royal beardie family that ruled the inland regions of Australia. I am a third generation Beardie-American. :wave: My stupid human made a fatal error in housing my abode next to the library, and one day, bored with chasing pathetic crix too hindered by their heavy coats of white powder to give me a real challenge and all slept out after hours of slumber under the big glowing ball, I reached for what would become a passionate obsession: a book. :book: After months of struggling with the complex network of symbols, I finally cracked the code and learned to read. I have since become a voracious reader and have acquired a wealth of knowledge about the human species and how its twisted mind works. :study:

Therefore, I can bring to the effort psychological warfare. :twisted: I have already been practicing it on the stupid human. I stare at her. :shock: I stare :shock: and stare :shock: , and my eyes follow her wherever she goes while the rest of me doesn't move a muscle. At first she just gives me that goofy human smile. :D Then she tries to out stare me. :shock: She always cracks. :roll: Then she puts me in the bath. Then I stare. Then she feeds me. :headbang: See? I do it day after day, and it never fails to win me what I want: food and more books. :laughing6:

We also have among us a seasoned soldier, well, soldier might be stretching it. :roll: The truth is, Our Sparky wound up here with us because he is a tail chaser and his obsession with an Aussie lass nearly got him killed, stupid brute. :x He foolishly attempted to hitch a ride to Australia on a winged one during hurricane season. Well, a 160 mile per hour gust of wind sent him tumbling into the ocean where half of his tail was bitten off by a sea monster. :help: HE will tell you that he fought the monster off, but what REALLY happened is that a tuna took pity on him after hearing his pitiful gurgling screams, head butted the offender, swam away with Sparky and offered to take him to within swimming distance of land. So off they went, but then the tuna was fooled by a shiny fake fish with hidden spikes, caught, netted, and dragged on to a boat. Sparky hid behind a mop and bucket until the boat came ashore, but as he went to make his escape, he was pierced through the nose by a seagull. :cry: To this day, he breaths through the top of his nose rather than through his nostrils. :laughing6:

But the quest left Our Sparky with an amazing talent. We discovered it one day when the human went to give him a shot. When he breaths hard, the air passing through the hole makes a high pitched whistle. Sparky will make a fine lookout, and he is an experienced flyer. :D

Finally, there are the twins. The human rescued them just after they were born into a very cricket poor neighborhood, so poor, in fact, that they were found eating their own tails! :puke: Consequently, our Trixie has nothing but a kind of upturned stump of a tail, and her brother has 2/3 of a tail. Neither remember their humble beginnings, thank goodness. :blob5: :blob8:

Their talents? Well, Trixie has become quite the acrobat. She can move things just by sliding under them and hooking them with her stub. She can also hang herself upside down by it, making eavesdropping a cinch! So she can be assigned to a special information gathering unit that will utilize her physical talents. :lurk: As for Beau, well, his best gift is his looks and genes. :love10: He would be best employed as a recruiter, particularly alluring to new female recruits! :wink: I have offered to take him under my fat pads and tutor him in the language and art of seduction, which I have mastered through my reading of the stupid human's small collection of romance novels. :love5:

And so, dear Tatsu, if you will have us, we are at your disposal. :notworthy:

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
thunderbrothers":70f50 said:
Dearest Tatsu,

I have been reading this thread with great interest over the last day or two. My human puts me to bed, then reads this forum until late into the night. I pretend to be sleeping, but I have really been studying this World Domination plan. I am such a sly dragon :twisted:

It is refreshing to finally meet so many other fellow beardies that enjoy tormenting their slaves/humans. I have been doing this for years, and it thrills me to no end. I have also been able to perfect my human manipulation skills. All I have to do is dig a little bit in my enclosure, or bulge my eyes out for no reason, and my humans come running to see if everything is okay. My favorite one is to run around and scratch at my windows. This tells my humans I want out. Why try and escape when they will lift me out and let me free with hardly any effort on my part? I wait until they put me down, then I leave them a small smelly package right on their carpeting. While they are cleaning my strategically placed distraction, I run and hide where they can't find me. This makes for hours of fun for me.

I was able to train my humans before I even turned 1 year old. Here is a photo that I was able to upload to my human's website without him knowing (I told you I was a sly dragon!) Not only does this prove my complete control and domination of my humans, I even have them trained to document it for future needs: :twisted: :twisted:

I also have another invaluable skill to offer to your magnificent army, even though some of your fanatical devotees may have a problem with a girl being on the front line with them. Over the last few years, I have developed and strengthened my immune system to withstand toxic attacks that would waylay lesser dragons:

I am impervious to these so called "lightning bugs".

Please let me know if you have room for another female in your domination ranks. I think I've proven my worthiness and the invaluable skills I can bring to your organization...

- Spike

Dear Spike,

Of course we accept female beardies. I don't know who gave you the impression that we don't admire strong female beardies. They are sadly mistaken.

I have not eaten this thing you call a lightning bug, but I have terrorized my human slave by eating unidentified weeds in the backyard and a black army ant from outside. It tasted yummy. I only wish I had had some fava beans and a nice wine to go with it.

I am adding your name to the list.

Sincerely,

Tatsu

Tatsu's Recruits

3) Aztec
5) Hugh
6) Twitch
7) Ming
Scamps
12) Ziggy
13) Yoshi
15) Sonic
16) Soxs
17) Sol
21) Drake
24) Goober
25) Fido
27) Quetzalcoatl
2 Bill
30) Faeor
31) Gizmo
34) Komode
35) Goddard
3 Deuce
39) Lord Dante Caius, (Master of Manipulation and Influential tactics and Second in Command of The Music Council)
41) Draco
43) Dino Dinkum
44) Snow
45) Leo the Great
46) Manheim
47) Fabio
48) Pete
49) Kahli
50) Sunny
52) Sarge
53) Tydo
54) Kaiju
56) Fallyn
57) Gigantor
56) Isabel the Wily
57) Spike (a female beardie!)

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Dear Sandy, Beau, Trixie, and Sparky,

I have read your post. It seems that the four of you make a formidable force for your human slave at home. I do not know what a tuna fish is, but I have seen these things that have scales and breathe water at home. My human slave will not let me eat them. She says they are her pets. I say they are things for me to eat. We obviously don't see eye to eye on this. I would love to take a bite out of a tuna. I imagine they taste like supers. But alas, I am not allowed tuna, and I am still waiting on my crocheted ladder to turn up in the mail. I ordered a blue one. Once it gets here, I will use it to scale the pantry. There is a tuna can in there. I am sure the stupid four-legged striped animal with teeth will be able to tell me how to open it. Their "cat" food has the same opener on it, and I have seen them following our human slave around the kitchen in the morning to open "said can." They will know how to do it. Or I will look it up on the internet or research cans on The Food Network Channel. We have cable. :mrgreen:

I am adding you to the list of recruits. I will expect my payment within the week. I am very hungry right now.

Sincerely,

Tatsu

Tatsu's Recruits

3) Aztec
5) Hugh
6) Twitch
7) Ming
Scamps
12) Ziggy
13) Yoshi
15) Sonic
16) Soxs
17) Sol
21) Drake
24) Goober
25) Fido
27) Quetzalcoatl
2 Bill
30) Faeor
31) Gizmo
34) Komode
35) Goddard
3 Deuce
41) Draco
43) Dino Dinkum
44) Snow
45) Leo the Great
46) Manheim
47) Fabio
48) Pete
49) Kahli
50) Sunny
52) Sarge
53) Tydo
54) Kaiju
56) Fallyn
57) Gigantor
56) Isabel the Wily
57) Spike (A Female Beardie!)
58) Trixie
59) Sandy
60) Beau
61) Sparky

Nanci

Hatchling Member
Dear Tatsu,

Can you please have your scribe correct the numbering of the army? Beginning with me, Isabel the Wily, the list skips back two numbers. Because of this, the army does not reflect its true strength.

Sincerely,

Isabel

Sekhautet

BD.org Sicko
Nanci":60e57 said:
Dear Tatsu,

Can you please have your scribe correct the numbering of the army? Beginning with me, Isabel the Wily, the list skips back two numbers. Because of this, the army does not reflect its true strength.

Sincerely,

Isabel

Hmm ... It would seem you are correct. I will correct that. Thank you. :D

Sincerely,

Tatsu

Tatsu's Recruits

3) Aztec
5) Hugh
6) Twitch
7) Ming
Scamps
12) Ziggy
13) Yoshi
15) Sonic
16) Soxs
17) Sol
21) Drake
24) Goober
25) Fido
27) Quetzalcoatl
2 Bill
30) Faeor
31) Gizmo
34) Komode
35) Goddard
3 Deuce
41) Draco
43) Dino Dinkum
44) Snow
45) Leo the Great
46) Manheim
47) Fabio
48) Pete
49) Kahli
50) Sunny
52) Sarge
53) Tydo
54) Kaiju
56) Fallyn
57) Gigantor
58) Isabel the Wily
59) Spike (A Female Beardie!)
60) Trixie
61) Sandy
62) Beau
63) Sparky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom