taking on another beardie ... choices choice ahhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
and FINALLY ... i got her nails all clipped down just to where i want them JUST now, then put her to bed. Lexi says ... nite nite nite love you all so much, im tucked in and snoozing!!! :love10: :love10: :love5: :love5: :love10: :love10:
~Em

wilddanny88

Juvie Member
Lexi looks so happy! The four leaf clover must be a message! You have no idea how much I admire you for saving her! :notworthy:

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
no more blue beardie...yea.............. the color is really starting to show. She looks so happy and the tilted face is so cute. Glad she is doing so good for you and has a great home

I Love love love all the pics! I couldn't watch the video, says it private.

Sonic is sleeping a lot and not eating much lately. Had me a little worried until I read about brumation (sp?). I hope he snaps out of it soon, I miss my active little guy.

Keep up the good work, Em! (loved the :shock: btw :D )

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Esther19":frh5q7hu said:
Oh Emily, Lexi looks so happy! Thank you for taking her in. You are doing such an awesome job!

THANK YOU ESTHER!!!!!!! we love ya!!!

blue11

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
wilddanny88":17uaakgo said:
Lexi looks so happy! The four leaf clover must be a message! You have no idea how much I admire you for saving her! :notworthy:

iawww i DO think it was a a little message ... i happened to look down at her and it was right beside her. so i picked it and gave it to her :)
and thank you for your support!!! :) :) so much!!!
~Em

Oh my! Look at her go! She looks amazing! I love the soldier crawl. Makes her absolutely unique! I can't wait to see all her progress.

Amy2

Hatchling Member
She looks so good! She held her tail up so high, she must be happy! :D You are doing such a great job with her, I love her crawl.
Thanks for posting a video! That was great.
Amy

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Awww, loved all the pics & the video was awesome. She's doing so well, look at her back legs, and she's running, it's just awesome to watch. Loved all the outside pics & that your cat is watching over her, so funny. She is a miracle & I'm so glad you got her, you're the perfect mom! Tell Lexi that my 5 boys are all rooting for her & I am too, I can see what you mean about her mouth :angry5: :angry5: makes me want to break a few bones in that family that was so called "taking care" of her. See how they'd like to live with a broken jaw. But anyway, not alot we can do about them, I'm just glad to see the difference in Lexi in such a short time. It's great that she's shedding, means she's growing. You are just amazing with how well you've done with her, she is definitely a miracle beardie!
Love to you all
Deb

bayoupig5

Sub-Adult Member
By His Hands We Are All Fed

Aww, I love that pic, seriously fitting and brought a little tear to my eye. Despite the horrible condition of her mouth, she is looking great, happy even, and at least her little tongue is nice and pink. She is such a fighter Em.

Keep up the awesome work. It sounds like she is really coming around the bend, shedding is a great sign. I know what you mean about the eye bulge. :shock: It is so gross to look at, no matter how many times Emmalee has done it, it still looks odd.

The sun outside is the best thing for them I think. Emmalee always picks up her spirits and energy when she is allowed to go out in that sun. So anytime you can get her out there will be great, even when you do have the new UVB bulb.

:D :D So happy for the new pics, and update :D :D

Until next time...

mommisgurl

Juvie Member
Ooh my goodness.! I havn't been on here in a few days,and look at what I missed.! Haha Em, Lexi looks amazing.!! Those pics and that video absolutely made my day.! Look at how beautifuk she looks,how much healthier she is.! That army crawl is adorable :love5:
My whole family loved all the pictures..including the four leaf clover one,and the one where she is on that little statue..those have to be signs.! :blob8: :blob5: she's here to stay.

Your doing an amazing job with her..she is so blessed to have you as a caregiver now.
My whole family (including Reptar) says HI LEXI.!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: What a trooper you both are :)

Look forward to seeing more great update.!

Just got all caught up! I wasn't getting notifications. :p I LOVE THE VIDEO!!!!
Lexi is so cuteeee!
She's like "oh, what's over therrrreee?" and then comes back and just stares.
What a cutie.
Way to go Lexi! :blob5: :blob8:

Irwinshealth

Sub-Adult Member
Many people have beat me too it but, WOW! She looks so good :p :p I love how her personality just shines through in her photos now. I can't believe the progress that was made in such a short time. I agree with bayoupig5,the saying on the stone could not fit more perfect. congrats,emily on all your hard work starting to pay off. Hugs to you Bluebell and Lexi :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom