swollen foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Had to cancel vet appointment dont know when can rescheldual. My mom in hospital don't know for how long but got good news it seem to be getting better they took tube out of her nose it was to drain her stomach :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is too bad you had to cancel the vet appointment. So she is all done with her meds right now?
I hope you mom is doing better & able to get out of the hospital soon.
Keep us posted on your dragon.

Tracie

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yep mama done with meds. My mom is acually a bit annoyed at me and my dad for canceling the vet. My mom doc told us that if all is good tonight she may be released tomm

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That would be great news if she is released early then!
Maybe you can get the vet visit rescheduled soon.

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great news your mom got released from the hospital. I hope she will recover quickly at home now.
Let us know how your dragon is doing also!

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great news, hopefully the vet will have some more ideas of other ways to treat the foot.
How is she doing today?

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Was she not feeling well today when you turned her light on, or just being naughty?

Tracie

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
Original Poster
just being naughty. the another night i was sitting on my parent bed talking to them and i had mama out running around on the bed she tried to go under my dad and when he wouldnt move she tried to up inside of his shirt.

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
Original Poster
just left vet. a couple days ago mama developed this red callous like spot turns out that the med did help it got the infection out but the pus had no where to go. so the cut cut open and cleaned the calluos completely out she told me to just put neosporin with no pail relife on her fot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kpurlett
Top Bottom