swollen foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great to hear she loves the taste of the gel. :D So it should be easy to get her to take it then.
I hope the foot is going down, that would be wonderful news for her.
Keep us posted on her.

Tracie

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
Original Poster
she taking her med easier now i gut a cricket and put the med into it and the headless cricket still moves so she ats it right away

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh my, the poor cricket though! At least she still eats it after it has the medication in it.
How much longer is she on the meds for?

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Does she have very much medication left? I hope she is doing better today & is more active!

Tracie

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
Original Poster
my mom looked at mama leg and she dosent think it gotten any smaller we have a appointment net wensday for vet.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Let us know what the vet says about the foot. I hope that the swelling goes down soon..

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Oh no, sorry to hear that!
How is your girl today, any improvements at all that you can see yet, or not?

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Great, at least it has not gotten any larger though, it is maintaining. I hope the vet will have some type of plan when you see him next week.

Tracie

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
Original Poster
The vet sorta has a plan. When we last spoke she said that if her foot hasent gone down she said she may cut it open and drain all the stuff out of it.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Ok, well, that is somewhat of a plan.
Did they test her for gout, initially, correct? What type of test did they run on her?

Tracie

dragongirl95

Juvie Member
Original Poster
She took a sample of the stuff in her foot and looked at it under a microscope and said it was infected. She said she didn't think it was gout because she said it usalley affects more then one limb

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yes, that is correct. It usually does affect more than just limb most of the times.
Just checking. I hope this can get taken care of soon!

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom