Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
So far he seems to be pretty alert! He was still awake today, so I gave him a bath. He drank a ton of water, and I could hear him gulp when he swallowed it LOL. But I think he drank too much, because he got a black beard and made some weird noises after that. :( He seemed OK after he swallowed it all, but I'm a little worried that he might have breathed some of it in. So I'm on URI watch now. *sigh*

He ran around a little after his bath, so it looks like he has some energy! I'll start offering him food in a couple days, when I know for sure that he's awake for good.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Dudley decided to be a loser and brumate again. :banghead: Gahhh! I thought it was the end!!!!

I did get some pictures though. :D

And guess what? I'll be adding a new scaley baby to my little family soon! :mrgreen: A leopard gecko!
I have to make some space for its tank though, and then go on a CL hunt for the perfect one. I can't decide if I want a girl or a boy!

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
Jeez duds, thanks for getting our hopes up.

Yay pictures and coolio a gecko. I will need a lot of pictures of that, so why r u adding a geckio instead of some other reptile....like a non brumating beardie?? : )

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Because I don't have more room for another 4x2x2 cage! A 20 gal is much more managable LOL.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Jess! :wave:

Sorry to hear that Dudley is being a dud and went back to sleep on you. Don't you just hate brumation?

Congratulations on getting the new family member!
So when do you get this little gecko?

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
LOL, Dudley the dud. It's perfect. :p He's waking up more often though, so it's a promising sign!

Thanks! Hopefully within the next few weeks. :D I need to buy my new cage (This thing: Click to see epic tank! Sliding doors and everything! Mwahaha. ) and get it set up first. I'm currently in the process of moving my tanks around so I can fit another animal in my room LOL. I'll post pictures when I'm done with my hermit crab and aquarium upgrades!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
JenFid":2nwdy361 said:
Awwe poor Jess! Dud's teasing you :p.

He's playing mind games with me!! :( When I got home from school today, he was awake and patiently waiting on his basking rock for his lights to turn on. What a little bipolar freak. Can't he just make up his mind??

BTW, I found a baby dubia in a pile of clothes in my room yesterday. :shock: I had a huge "Oh ****!" moment, but it appears that the little dubia was a lone wolf. Hopefully none of his friends decide to join him in his adventures... :silent:

HaleyMaree

Gray-bearded Member
I couldnt survive that expierence, for some reason that keeps me from even debating getting some Dubia! My mom would never go for that either! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meli
Top Bottom