Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

AchiKat

Juvie Member
Jess":10apw0v3 said:
DSC00893.jpg

I think this one is my fave...if I had to pick just -one-. :lol:
*edit* Sorry, I know I'm late, but I just love that pic and wanted to share that! :D

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Jen: They are supposed to be freindly and like to be held. :D I'm sure she won't be the same as a beardie, but I'm still pretty excited LOL! I'm getting her today!

@Jpiroden: No, he's up for good now! He hasn't tried to go back to sleep all week!

@AchiKat and Haley: Thanks, I love that one too! I ended up submitting two of my favorite light box pics though. :)

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Fine. :roll: No more procrastination for me I guess.

I just brought my little gecko home! She is not too happy with me LOL. I had some complications getting her cage to fit on my shelf, so she had to wait in her plastic carrier for an hour. When I finally put her in it, she squeaked at me (They scream when they are upset!), launched herself into the tank, and scurried into her cave. :shock:

I'll go upload my pics to Photobucket now. BRB!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I think I'm going to name her Stella. :) I'm going to wait to see her personality a few days before I decide for sure though. She seems like she is going to be pretty spunky LOL. She glass dances too!
She just explored every inch of her new tank and ate 2 mealies!

Would you guys believe me if I said Photobucket wasn't working?! :banghead:
Seriously! I just tried to upload some pics and it says that it "Can't connect to photobucket.com"!

And my roaches are insane.I gave them 3 baby carrots a few hours ago because I need to make more water crystals, and I just checked the bin and they are gone! :shock: I can't believe how much those things eat!!

Oh and Jen, when Dudley is eating again can I get a few more males from you? Some of my males look kind of old if that makes sense, and I want to feed them off before they die and get some younger ones!
IDK how many I have, so I should probably count them first though.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Here they are!

This is how he spent most of brumation LOL. With his face shoved into the corner like this.
DSC02147.jpg

DSC02150.jpg

Waking up a little:
DSC02152.jpg

Trying to convince me that he is MUCH more important than homework! (He succeeded)
DSC02156.jpg

DSC02157.jpg

DSC02158.jpg

Mr. Grumpy Gills
DSC02162.jpg

How he slept for the last week of his brumation. :roll:
DSC02176.jpg

DSC02177.jpg

Looking innocent as I cleaned out his crap-smeared viv:
DSC02185.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

All happy after his bath and freshly cleaned cage:
DSC02189.jpg

Actually using the ramp I made him for the first time!
DSC02192.jpg

DSC02194.jpg

That's it for now. :) I'll upload the bath video and gecko pictures tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom