Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, I didn't notice the hand til I saw the picture. But I'm wondering if it's just the angle.

I'm taking Yoshi to RenFest this year and he's going as a pirate for the costume contest. :)

Beezer25

Hatchling Member
OOoo Bronchitis that sounds like fun :D
I've never experienced brumation yet, thankfully.
Tomorrow is my last day at my summer job so now i get to spend all my time with my beardies :)
Hope Dud wakes up soon :wink:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hey guys, sorry for neglecting this thread! I think I should respond to everyone now LOL.

Well, I still have my stupid bronchitis, and now I have a cold too! I also start school on the 6th. Isn't life just wonderful? (Not.)
I did get my first paycheck yesterday though. :D I feel so accomplished!

And Dudley hasn't even moved since last time I posted. He opened an eye today though. :roll: But that's about the most significant thing that has happened to him.
Speaking of beardies, since the two babies we have at work aren't finding homes very fast, I asked if I could put a beardie starter kit together to help people be more interested in them. :D Hopefully they will approve! I want to make sure whoever takes them home has a good setup for them, they are really sweet little guys!

And on a non-beardie note, my rabbit Smudge's 8th birthday is on the 6th. I've had him since I was 9 years old... Where has the time gone?! :( I have to go get him some birthday presents. I actually found some toys that he doesn't have yet, LOL!

@Jpiroden: I hope Khomez wakes up too! It is so boring without them, isn't it? LOL, roaches aren't that bad!

School started a long time ago for me, so IMO your lucky to start it on the 6th.
Hope everything is going well at work, and school goes fine for you. Good luck!

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
That's cool! We sell the Zilla kits that I don't like cuz none of the stuff is very good as far as beardie requirements, IMO. But I have to suggest them. :? Part of the job, I guess. Do your babies at work have any special coloring? We had one that I SWEAR was a leatherback and he had orange spots down his back in between what I am POSITIVE will turn out to be BLUE stripes. Ugh! I wanted him so bad! Someone else took him. :( He'll be stunning when he grows up, for sure. Wish I could see him a few sheds from now.

evanescent

Juvie Member
eek, sorry you're sick! Dx
hehe, Dudley is adorable. hope he wakes up soon, though. >.<

what's the person at work doing to annoy you, if I may ask? D:

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
It is indeed very boring without your beardies, lol to me roaches will always be bad, try even looking at one after you found one crawling around on your food at lunch :puke: although it was just an escapee from science.... So did a snake... Huh, i wonder where it went :mrgreen:

Smudge is such a cute name! lol usually when you cant find anything, you give them money, but im not sure if money will work for a rabbit...... :lol:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Beezer: Yup, 12th grade this year. It's weird that this is my last year of high school!

@Sashee: Ughh, I hate having to recommend stuff that I know isn't very good. :| Like, all of the rabbit and guinea pig foods we sell have seeds and stuff in them, so when people ask which is the best, I try to get them to buy the lesser of the evils. It's so annoying.
We have PowerSun UVB lights though, so I recommend those to beardie owners. Better than the ReptiGlos.
And one of the babies has some really pretty oranges! The other one looks pretty normal though.

@Rea: Thanks!
Dudley actually did wake up a little the other day! His eyes were open and his head was up, so I took him out to weigh him (527g now) and he actually stayed awake the rest of the day.
And she was just being sort of mean, but she apologized so it's all good now. :)

@Jpiroden: Eww, roaches in your food?! I think I understand why they gross you out so much now LOL!
A couple days ago one of my male roaches randomly died for no apparent reason, and when I tried to take it out it started falling apart. :puke: It was SO nasty, it made me really nauseous!
But I found some new little roachie babies!
And I found out my employee discount starts on the 14th, so I'm buying every rabbit toy we have as a belated birthday gift for him! :lol:

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Wow for some reason I don't remember Duds being that heavy :shock: I thought Daedalus was a porker and she's only about 480g now lol.

Are you sure the dead roach wasn't just a shed skin? They can look like whole roaches sometimes, it's creepy. I've really got to clean out my bin too, there's quite a few dead ones and the frass is getting deep enough for the babies to burrow way too far under, ugh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fortin28
Top Bottom