Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Ok then, burgundy it is!! :D I'll go glue it on right now.

I still have to figure out how to put that stupid wooden hut part of it tegether though. These things don't like me.

Thanks! LOL, I think I just might have to go into business here, making a variety of small hats... :lol:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Success!! :blob5:

0620011406a.jpg

He looked really confused when I put it on him LOL.
It kept sliding off his head though, so it may need to be modified.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Oh wow his eyes are hilarious, they remind me of a frog's, haha.

That hutch thing is awesome! I need to find something like that for Sarth. I am *not* a garage sale person though lol :( Some of our friends make garage sale shopping lists but I'm just not into that even though I'm sure I could find some stuff I need >.<
I know the weather here is atrocious, lots of sever storm warnings for Tues/Weds, ugh :(

That top hat is adorable!!!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks!

LOL, I go to thrift stores and garage sales all the time with my mom to find cheap stuff for my pets. :D My sister dispises them though.
I know, I am getting so tired of this weather! :( At this rate, I won't even be able to use that pen this year.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks!
It was pretty easy to make: I cut out the felt pieces, ironed them so they were stiffer and wouldn't collapse as easily, and hot glued it all together. :D So probably 15 minutes total? I didn't do it all in the same day though.

evanescent

Juvie Member
that is probably the cutest picture I have seen all day~ ^__^
I love his expression, and the hat looks amazing :3

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
That hat is AWESOME!!! I really like it! He looks so adorable with it! :love5:

I have one too:
s5001683.jpg

Hope you like it! :D

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Just read Rocky's sad update then came here. Thanx, Dudley, I needed that smile. :)

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freakin cute!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks everyone! :D

Ziggy has an awesome sombrero! Where does everyone get pre-made mini sombreros? I've seen a few beardies with them!

@Sashee: I know, that was so depressing. :( Poor Rocky.

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Jess4921":7pzcklde said:
Thanks everyone! :D

Ziggy has an awesome sombrero! Where does everyone get pre-made mini sombreros? I've seen a few beardies with them!

@Sashee: I know, that was so depressing. :( Poor Rocky.

I've got that sombrero with bottle of tequila, needless to say I bought it just b/c of lil' sombrero on top. :mrgreen: I don't even like tequila :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom