Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Jess":2a38sqo4 said:
Thanks so much Esther! That's so sweet. :D

@Sashee: Even with all his problems, Wink still managed to be 18" at 10 months old! He never ate very much, so I have no idea how he got that big LOL.

And Dudley and Sarth actually get along! :shock: I snuggled them both (In seperate blankies) last night, and Dudley didn't even react to Sarth. He just glared at me a little when I started petting Sarth instead of him LOL. I got some adorable pics that I'll post later!!
They are both probably too lazy to bother with each other, lol. That pic you texted me was sooooo cute! :love5: Can't wait to see more!

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Wink was very beautiful beardie, I'm glad you made that post, I have never seen him before. He was such an adorable little guy. R.I.P. Wink :cry:

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
Wink was a lil' trooper, wasn't he? It's so amazing of you to save his life, and give him the best 10 months he could ever have.
Dudley is the little present that Wink gave you for saving his life and loving him oh so much.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
OK you impatient people, here are the pictures LOL. :roll:

Thanks Atrax & Jpiroden! I'm so lucky I got to have Wink, he was such a sweet little guy. I'm glad I had an excuse to post a little about him, because I think that a lot of the newer members think Dud is the only beardie I've had!

Haley, I start training on Sunday! :D And I'm happy to say that their care sheets aren't all that bad: They recommend UVB and supplements! The care sheets are very vague and about reptiles in general, so it leaves me with room to recommend my own advice on feeding and stuff.

Pic time!!!

My little fatty weighing in at 549 grams! :shock: He doesn't even look guilty, LOL.
DSC02013.jpg

His favorite activity: Sleeping.
DSC02017.jpg

The boys being wrapped up for some cuddle time! (Sarth is on the left, Dud is on the right... If you can't tell LOL :lol: ) Check out the death-glare I'm receiving.
DSC02019.jpg

DSC02020.jpg

DSC02022.jpg

Sarth got really mad at me when I was trying to feed him his roaches! I guess I'm unworthy of touching his precious buggies.
DSC02023.jpg

Chillin' on top of his hut.
DSC02024.jpg

I wanted to do a size comparison of the two, and it looks like they are around the same length!
DSC02026.jpg

They seem to get along outside of their cages, but when Dudley saw Sarth from inside his cage he started black bearding and head bobbed a couple times. :roll: I think he was realizing that he's being (temporarily) replaced with a younger non-brumating model!

"But look at this face! I'm irresistible!!"
DSC02030.jpg

DSC02032.jpg

"If I give you kisses, will you keep me?!"
DSC02029.jpg

DSC02033.jpg

Sarth went to bed already, and he's watching me through his window. :p He's so adorable! I was holding him while I was watching TV, and he snuggled up on my shoulder and tried to dig LOL. :love10: I think a beardie-napping scheme might be necessary...
DSC02035.jpg

And finally... Dudley eating a big male dubia!! :mrgreen: You can hear it crunch in the video. Yummm.
I had been chasing the darn thing around Dud's viv for a good 5 minutes when I took this video, so I decided talking to the roach would obviously coax if from its hiding place. I AM NORMAL.
Just to warn anyone who buys roaches from Jen, they are part ninja. :shock:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Hehe, I'm glad you guys liked them!

I need to make Dudley a new Photobucket album: His has 453 pics and videos, and it's getting really slow LOL.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hopefully thats how my photo album turns out once I get my new camera! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Jpiroden

Hatchling Member
Lol I dont know where my camera is :mrgreen: I've been using my phone for most of my pics :p lol Dudley looks so dignified when he's being weighed, like "I'm ashamed of NOTHING!" :lol:

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Awe those are cute pics! Look at them sit so nicely together when you were comparing them, lol! I can just see Dud, "ok I'll be nice but don't even think of putting him in my house!" :roll:
I love the one of Sarth peeking out of his hut...my cute little boy. He does love to snuggle doesn't he, especially around the neck/shoulder area ^_^

Great vid too, glad Dud likes the roaches :mrgreen: Maybe I can bring you some more when I come get Sarth! Has your mom warmed up to the idea of them yet? :lol:

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Haha, aren't they just the cutest couple?? :mrgreen: I love how snuggly Sarth is! When I watch TV with Dudley, he is more interested in launching himself off the couch than cuddling with me!

I'm sure Dudley wouldn't mind! :D Other than hornworms, I think they are his favorite feeder so far! And since he's brumating, it's a perfect time to get my little colony started.
LOL, my mom hasn't disowned me yet so that's a good sign! :lol: She just told me I had to keep them in my room so nobody sees them. Now that she sees they aren't that bad and they are less gross than crickets, I don't think she will mind too much! But just in case... Be prepared to adopt me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom