Studly Dudley! ♥ *Massive Picture Overload 7/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad just randomly came home with him! He is cutest thing ever, and has tons of chub! He just dived into his salad! :D
Hes 2 years old, 15-17 in. long (has pretty good sized nip) and 442 grams... Dyed from red sand, so I cant see his colors. :D

Will post more details/pics later... I have to babysit! :D

OMG IM SOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDD!!!

:blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
Dudley is my Hero! lol
this boy is awesome!! He should be in the calander!! Oh Oh Jess you must submit his pic!

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Thanks guys!! :love5:

@Bowsersmom: I wondered where you went, you hadn't commented in a while! Aww, sorry little Clovis is being a stubborn butt for you. :roll: Dudley has gone a week without eating in protest of his salad too, but he will crack eventually LOL.

Dud has actually been eating his salad really well lately! I'm so proud. :mrgreen: He usually eats about half of it, but he cleared his little plate for once the other day. He even ate in front of me today, which is surprising because he is usually a veggie ninja, and refuses to eat when anyone is watching him!
But to get Dudley interested in his veggies, I mixed some red lettuce in his salad because he LOVES anything red. Once he finally tasted to nummyness of it, he started eating his salads with out the lettuce.

@Fortunate: Thanks!! :D I think I will! Do you know when you are supposed to submit them? Or any ideas of which picture I should use?? I have SO many (Dud's Photobucket album has over 200 pictures in it LOL) I don't know if I can choose! Maybe I will do a themed one, like the light box pictures of him in his santa hat for Christmas. Or I could do an outside one in the flowers once the weather is nicer. He loves to sit with me outside, and he flares his beard at cars as they drive by... It's funny to see people do a double take if they notice him.

littlebirdy

Juvie Member
Sorry I was silent. Stupid subscription thingie.
I think you should submit a photo of Dudley and the bunny, unless only dragons can be on the picture, in which case I think you should submit a pic of Dudley in a top hat. :mrgreen:

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
Lol I love his face...wonder what he's thinking while he's staring at that coffee!

Are you going to the repticon thing in August? I missed out on the one in March but I definitely want to make it to this one.

*edit- oh blah nevermind, we'll be camping up at Gooseberry on that weekend :( That is unless the government shuts the parks down...

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
@Bowsersmom: LOL, it's hard to get good pictures of them together, because my rabbit can't sit still for very long, and he always runs up to the camera to investigate so I usually only get nose-shots of him. :roll: I'll try though, I've gotten a few decent ones! I have yet to find a top hat yet. You have no idea how difficult it is to find itty bitty hats. I'll have to go to the thrift store and look for a stuffed animal of some sort that has a beardie-sized top hat on! :lol:
I know this is slightly off topic, but I just thought of this picture of Wink (my first beardie) and Smudge that was adorable! Smudge used to always steal Wink's Phoenix worms LOL. He would just grab the cup, run off, and hide and chew on it. They were little buddies too!
1008091722b.jpg

@JenFid: Thanks! I better be able to go to the August show! I was on vacation during the March one, and felt seriously deprived. I have a feeling I might be dragged to North Dakota though... Ugh. :(
Let me know if you are able to go though. I'm thinking of bringing Dudley (If I hold him the whole time, I can't hold the other reptiles! My version of self control.) so maybe if we both go you can meet him!

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
I think Dudley in a top hat would be sooo cute! :)

lol I can see you setting up a whole photo shoot for dudley in your room, props and all! lol

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Try Hobby Lobby. They have stuff for doll making and whatnot and you can get coupons on their website for 40% off one item.

I'd bet money that you could find small enough stuff for Dudley.

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
IDK if there is a Hobby Lobby here, but we have other crafty stores that I will look around at, that also have those wonderful 40% off coupons. :D Maybe I could even find him a little cane and a bow tie! Hehe. This will be great.
But I would probably just do another light box scene, since I don't really know what other props I could use? These are some light box pictures:

ChristmasDudley.jpg

DudleyPic.jpg

Hermitcrab2practice.jpg

Jess

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Yeah, my mom actually said that she has some black felt, so I think I'm just going to do that! :D

I just weighed Dudley, and he is 530 grams. :shock: Already fatter than last year... So much for his diet!
I don't know where this weight is coming from though, he doesn't eat that much!

I also got some cute pictures today. I'll be uploading those soon!

Fortunate

Hatchling Member
Dudley just has left over baby fat! :roll:
He is just a little chunky! :wink:

I love the christmas one! and you can put antlers on smudge and make her look like a raindeer! :lol:
It would be too cute! :)

evanescent

Juvie Member
lol where I live you can get a square foot of felt at a crafts store for $0.33 each or something o:
check around?

evanescent

Juvie Member
hey, you know all those craigslists horror stories?
well look at this craigslist dragon. xD
I FINALLY FOUND A BEARDIE CHUBBIER THAN DUDLEY >w<
and on craigslist, too.. Hurray for non emaciated beardies :D
&& I hope he finds a good home that treats him well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom