stuck head on third eye

spencer118

Hatchling Member
junes been lazy for about more than a month now, and ive noticed that she still has some shed on her third eye. could that be a cause for her laziness? other than that shes eating her veggies again, just not as much.

Attachments

• 20230806_195620.jpg
    20230806_195620.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 193

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
junes been lazy for about more than a month now, and ive noticed that she still has some shed on her third eye. could that be a cause for her laziness? other than that shes eating her veggies again, just not as much.
My dragons seem to have slowed down as well --- Hiccup has really been doing a lot of sleeping in his cave the last month or so and not eating as much - I dont think the stuck shed has anything to do w/ that - Hiccup has some shed going on as well as Blaze - I am thinking its the heat -- just let the shed do its thing and keep offering the food - maybe a dip in some bath water every week will help- I gave Blaze a bath yesterday but he was stinking so some unscented baby shampoo and a wash was in order - hes got shed going on all over his body --

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoonBug
Top Bottom