Stress Marks

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
UVB and basking temps play a big role in the stress marks of the dragon -- if anything is off or incorrect they will not go away --- if all is good and correct it could be relocation stress -- how long have you had him? Please NO coils for a UVB NO colored bulbs NO heat mats or heat rocks and basking temps need to be 105-110 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer --- please ask if you have more questions

flights

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1riw0g4u said:
UVB and basking temps play a big role in the stress marks of the dragon -- if anything is off or incorrect they will not go away --- if all is good and correct it could be relocation stress -- how long have you had him? Please NO coils for a UVB NO colored bulbs NO heat mats or heat rocks and basking temps need to be 105-110 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer --- please ask if you have more questions
We've already talked before but you should know already most of those things and I think it might be the uvb being old.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
If it's the T 8 6 months the T 5 approx 1 year- also distance and placement-- I post to many so I cannot remember everyones post - ? sorry

flights

Original Poster
KarrieRee":38wd310l said:
If it's the T 8 6 months the T 5 approx 1 year- also distance and placement-- I post to many so I cannot remember everyones post - ? sorry
little late response but yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlpowell718
Top Bottom