Stress marks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhhh can you guys help me figure out stress marks. Arme they good, bad, or what? Some days he will have them and others he won't. Mucho gracias amigos

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well, they are "stress" marks. And stress is not good.

That being said, stress marks are usually an indicator that the dragon is not happy, but with babies, it seems they are never happy.

Is your setup up to par with what we recommend?

-Brandon

FfelixalEx

Original Poster
Everything you told me, basking at 105 (I have the digital thermometer), reptisun 10.0, a hide, a repti hammock, fake cacti, as many crickets(small)that he can eat, dusted with calcium 5 days a week, vitamins the othr 2 days, fresh slad and water every day, daily bathes, I don't know what's wrong. He's probably just grumpy but he likes me.

FfelixalEx

Original Poster
Oh also he is shedding right now he just finished his tail and is onto his legs. He's active and runs around his tank.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You are doing everything great Felix (is that your name?)

Babies usually have stress marks. They are so small and the world is so big, everything is pretty intimidating to them.
Since your setup is good, and everything else, you don't need to worry about it :D

-Brandon

FfelixalEx

Original Poster
Thanks my name is alex that's just my nickname I'm glad he's fine now, it cost enough. He's asleep on my shirt right now

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh, well hi Alex :p

Thats cute. Well, he will grow out of his stress marks, they always do :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Beardednoob

BD.org Addict
Stress marks can come from almost anything from something more to less like his food dish was moved 2 inches to the right and he was like "wait... huh? ... really? hhmmm."
If everything your doing is right and good then I wouldn't worry on it too much unless it is constant all the time every day. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anastasiacolson
Top Bottom