Stegie

Status
Not open for further replies.

susitaque

4271_104259290850_710360850_3021368.jpg

4271_104259190850_710360850_3021367.jpg

susitaque

Original Poster
I just came up with the name after the dinosaur. I love them and study them, there's nicknames for most dino's like T-rex. Lol just like that. ^^

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Gorgeous baby!
And you know, I often wondered if these little guys were indeed the current Dinosaurs, given their anatomy ;)
Janie.

susitaque

Original Poster
That's why when I first saw him I was so interested. Plus the little guys so hyper and goofy (couldn't resist). But, that would be something to wonder about.
Susan

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Indeed !
I was as a child quite interested in Dinosaurs, even had the opportunity to go on an official Dig ! ( lived in Ks then).
To this day, (I'm almost 50 ;)) I still love dinosaurs, guess that is why I have taken to my 3 monsters so readily, then my Da was a Veterinarian for 35 years too ;)
Janie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom