OMG I am so happy right now!!!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That's exactly it, it is even a bit less obvious in the photo.
Some trans do have the solid black eyes though. I know one of Luis' brothers had them and the was quite a bit darker in red than him too. Luis does only show the brown eyes in the right light (mostly they look solid black).
Thats how Sweet Pea was. Zsa Zsa is still to small for me to tell yet.

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
So Zsa Zsa just completed a full body shed a few days ago and is headed into another already.
But look WHAT SHOWED UP after her last shed.
She now has TIGER STRIPES!!!!!!
If they turn blue when she gets warm I may pass out lol.
That makes her genetics hypo, trans, het zero, tangerine citrus, tiger/blue bar tiger.
Beautiful. Of course I looked over at Rocky and shook my head.

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
My friend's bearded dragon is a translucent leatherback and I'm pretty sure she's also a hypo cuz her nails are clear and I think she's a translucent as well because she has black eyes and she's a leatherback. My friend's dragon is a gorgeous one though because she's a citrus and she has no patterns whatsoever. My friend's dragon is a weird mix between a bunch of them but she's a beautiful dragon(Her name is Mango btw) I'll have to send pictures one day.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
My friend's bearded dragon is a translucent leatherback and I'm pretty sure she's also a hypo cuz her nails are clear and I think she's a translucent as well because she has black eyes and she's a leatherback. My friend's dragon is a gorgeous one though because she's a citrus and she has no patterns whatsoever. My friend's dragon is a weird mix between a bunch of them but she's a beautiful dragon(Her name is Mango btw) I'll have to send pictures one day.
Mango is a great name for a citrus 🙂 pics would be great 😁

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
Mango is a great name for a citrus 🙂 pics would be great 😁
Here are some they're not great but you have the idea(Dont mind the poop 😆) my friends sister was taking her on a walk when I took these
IMG_20240517_151022819_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240517_151016552.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom