Spike: 1 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I tried and completely failed to keep up with a thread on spike once before but im gonna try again. Spike is leucistic and we got him from carolina designer dragons. His dad is morpheus and his mom is cleopatra. He seems to be impregnable to stress. He loves to travel, he loves people and he loves to sleep in my lap :D. He will turn 4 months old on july 4th. He is huge for his age at 12 inches :D. He has allowed me to hold him from day 1. I bought him at the raliegh reptile show this april.

Leucistic dragons are clear nailed with little or no color including pigment in the striping. Some of my leucistics look a bit yellow when young but eventually they white out. The yellow is especially pronounced with the camera flash while taking pictures.

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I was out of town over the weekend (which is why i didnt post anything). Spike was taken care of by our neighbor and hes just as happy as ever. hes also shedding again. :D

Atrax

Sub-Adult Member
Aww, what an adorable lil' guy :love5: Keep up the good work and good luck with your baby! :D

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hes slept on me and ridden me around since day one. Anyone know about what age he should be when he slows down on crickets? Just wondering........

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
My dog scared him to death today. My dog toby sniffed him and spike went nuts! He bearded out, reared up, and stuck out his tounge at toby. Toby just sniffed and looked away. :D it was hilarious lol

EmilyRussom

Juvie Member
Spike looks a LOT like Tiki! She's rather pale in colour as well. I'm so happy you have a snuggly dragon! Tiki could nap on me for hours (well, when it's closer tonight). If it's day time she may sit and (yes, actually) watch a movie for twenty minutes. I think she likes action movies more - a lot more things on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom