Spike: 1 YEAR OLD!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I tried and completely failed to keep up with a thread on spike once before but im gonna try again. Spike is leucistic and we got him from carolina designer dragons. His dad is morpheus and his mom is cleopatra. He seems to be impregnable to stress. He loves to travel, he loves people and he loves to sleep in my lap :D. He will turn 4 months old on july 4th. He is huge for his age at 12 inches :D. He has allowed me to hold him from day 1. I bought him at the raliegh reptile show this april.

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
spike is really growing up. He's started on superworms and hes over 14 inches long! Ill have 2 post picks soon. Me and my mom want to make a pillow bed for him so he can relax on something soft outside his cage. anyone have any ideas?

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
We had a little scare with a possible RI but it turned out he was dehydrated lol. Lesson learned. ill try and post more pics tomorrow but no guarantees.

hokie28

I got Hobbes on Christmas Eve last year, and for the next week until we took the tree down he climbed it every chance he got. I lost him for a half hour today and found him on the part of the tree that looks out the window over looking the backyard!

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Man its been forever since i posted anything on this site. Hes at 18-19 inches and probably wont grow any more. His birthday is in march so hes not far away from 1 yo. :D ill have to post pics but i never remember and anyway photobucket usually hates me :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Some pics. Yay!
DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0759.jpg

DSCN0762.jpg

DSCN0760.jpg

DSCN0747.jpg

Anyway he turned 1 YO yesterday! yay for Spike! I want to post better pics but again photobucket hates me and i haven't had time lately.

Spiketheleucistic

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Its sort of cruddy to give him a birthday present of leaving on vacation. Im sure hes feeling :cry: but we will be back tommorow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom