sooo upset and yet really happy (help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
ok so i had 2 dragons at different times from different clutches from different breeders i listen to peoples advice on hear (im not saying its wrong) im saying its not helped me at all. If there m/f then i will have to split them cp they will fight all the time but its a wateing game we will have to see

Momto3boys

Sub-Adult Member
Wow people.......the OP seems to be a troll and I wouldn't bother with them anymore.

They're ignorant enough to make fun of all of us basically and tell others not to listen to the advice given.

Not worth my time or anybody else's.

Livey

Extreme Poster
Silly stories?
when several people have shared the same advice its silly?
May i add, the stories of how there beardies are ill or have died from dominance?
You are being ignorant to basic needs or a dragon? its unfair? Just because you don't want to buy another tank? that one dragon shouldn't suffer because your not going to listen.
Iowuk":3rf2wlf8 said:
i only want help coz there babys. Not because i have 2 in a tank they will be fine bodi will prove it give it 4 years and i will prove all of you wrong.but if every1 is going to be silly and say silly stories then i will go somewhere els. I dont no anyone who has a problem where i am and i no atleast 20people who have more than one dragon in a tank and there fine. Oh and if your talking about advice then dont listen to anyone coz i have had to dragons i have done everything people have told me the best lights,heat,food,and they where both on tiles and there both dead so dont listen to anything people say on hear its alot of junk. Then again its the us !
What the hell?
Why ask for advice if `we ` killed your dragons?
:angry5:

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
simmer down olivia. its noones fault. sometimes crazy things happen. its sad but true.

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Brady does not think my advice is silly,
brady0710091.jpg

and neither does Foster
1492432383_3a1aa8555a.jpg

munchkins9802

Gray-bearded Member
I am with a previous poster , we should no longer respond to his cry for help as I dont think he truly wants the *help*. If he did, he wouldn't be angry with our "silly" stories.

However, he is right in one thing, there is a lot of CONFLICTING advice out there.

OP--Good luck on however you choose to raise your dragon.

demonsmomma

Juvie Member
wow!! i dont understand people but i dont necessarily think two cant be housed together either its just not recomended . i have seen so many stories of reatards losing ther dragons because one ate the other one..wow come on people just listen !!!
anyways i wish you the best of luck but dont come crying on here when one beardie gets eaten by the other one

by the way if you can afford another house im sure there is a loving person looking for a beardie my beardie max came from a home where they got two beardies and did not want to much fighting and now max is very happy and so is his gf scout,,one will get less food and one will be huge so just keep an eye out becausen one will not get enough food and feedign them seperatly is not going to fix that. and where are you going to feed them..in another tank might as well buy a big one then

Iowuk

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
all i wanted help wiv is whats the best way to feed babys as there only eatin 4-5 crix. Im not being nasty to anyone so dont get pissy at me. If i want to keep dragons together i will. Its not that i cant afford it i dont have the room and i have just spent 250 pounds on koby and he inappropriate word removeddied wtf. I done everything every1 told me to do so whos fault is it MINE?. Look everyone who is being nasty and everyone whos commenting listen to me im not being nasty.

JoshK

Shock / Denial
Pain / Guilt
Anger / Bargaining
Depression, Reflection, and Loneliness
The upward turn
Reconstruction
Acceptance

Virus

Hatchling Member
Before I give any comments, good, or bad, I'm going to have to ask you one thing.

If you are going to speak English, speak it with use of grammar and spelling.

When you can converse with us on a structured level, then I will respond.

Edit:

Also, believe me, I am a foul mouthed individual, but I do try to hold my tongue in the manner when it comes to speaking outside of my circle of friends. If anything, I just don't like dealing with all the upset people.

So you might get better responses if you were more willing to actually talk to people without resorting to calling everyone pissy or a wank.

frank79

Hatchling Member
Ok martyn we have been down this road before.Funny enough last time it was about the same things houseing sand etc which people advised you on and you didnt like the adivce.To say that other peoples experiences are silly stories is just wrong and unfair as they are trying to help you to avoid what happened to them.Now your next idea is to prove everybody wrong at the expense of your animals,now i think you should really think about letting someone else care for them if your only thinking about using them to prove other people wrong (ie) sand, two together etc, because in my opinion thats just plain wrong.What you do is up to you and best of luck with it

Rukia1988

Juvie Member
I agree....

Sorry if it seems everyone is against you but you do need to think of looking at the situation at another angle. They may seem fine for a bit, my beardy's did then all of a sudden Pip was biting little Zippy's face....She has mark on her face from it. I am glad I was there to separate them before anything worse happened. If you don't follow the advice you are going to end up with more dead bearded dragons...Poor little guys...

Have you even reserched their behavior online? They are solitary creatures....I say why force them to be together when its in their nature not to share their territory with another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ha12041437
Top Bottom