Sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

David T

Spike sometimes stays in his cave for days at a time the only way to get him out is with food and sometimes he just eats and goes right back in. If he spends the night in it he won't get up in the morning

npedersen

Hatchling Member
Brumation most likely. . . give hime a bath and make sure he poops, if it all looks normal, don't "force" feed him and just leave hime be. As long as he doesn't look like he is losing weight and eyes are clear I wouldn't worry. The first time my went into it I thought I was in for a dead dragon. I just kept an eye on him and now he's full of energy!

Read the articles on this forum about it and see if it sounds like what's going on.

Nick

drea

I was going to post the exact same thing! Smaug is doing the exact same thing. Luckily I managed to read up on brumation from the sticky, and it sounds like our dragons are both going down for naps :D I really suggest you read it too, it really helped me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom