Sick beardie - not sure what the problem is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Gabrielle,

It will likely be there on saturday or monday, but not sunday. LOL I hope it gets there fast.
I think it looks like her arm is probably going to shed.
So she was getting around pretty well today? She looks like she has a nice little belly on her. I hope she can start putting on some more length soon.

Tracie

Gab122

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Good day... Hermies wound is forming a scab. :)

78760-5947600678.jpg

Will keep you all updated...

Thx,
Gab

PS
The dress is white/gold!! :)
78760-6172900204.jpg

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Gabrielle,

Is that a new dress you bought? It is really nice!
Wow so her wound is forming another scab on top. It is starting to really heal up. Now you can start again, keeping it covered to help encourage the healing more.
I am so happy that it is looking so much better now. :D

Talk soon.

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Gabrielle,

Oh, ok. LOL I wondered. I don't watch news on tv, so I would never had caught that. :D

Tracie

Gab122

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi all!
Hermie had great day! More alert and great coloring. Started another shed too! Tho the edge of her scab loosened :(.

I recd the silver gel today! And put it on wound and mouth sore and fungal areas. I took the gel out of the layers upon layers of packaging :) and used my digital temp to test temp of gel. 60 degrees. Is that ok? Room temp now.

When I first recd the gel I put it on her and wrapped her up. I found that the gel dried up and caused the bandage to stick to her... Warm water loosened it. Ok to put bandage on after gel application?

Is it ok to put gel on fungal spots?

78760-1787213437.jpg
78760-4024968799.jpg
78760-6995527255.jpg
78760-3184196130.jpg

And Nammer keeps growing in leaps and bounds! Doing great!
78760-8944138018.jpg

Thx!!
Gab

Esther19

BD.org Addict
Oh my gosh! Nammer really is getting big! Great to hear that Hermie had a good day. Hoping the silver gel works its magic. :D

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Gabrielle,

I am glad that it got to you so quickly. Wow it was 60 degrees? I tried to wrap it up well, hopefully the newspaper helped out some.
It is water based which may be why it dried like that. It is fine to put the bandage on after the gel treatment, letting it dry, absolutely. It is perfectly safe to put it on any fungal areas, too. It shouldn't cause any redness, irritation or pain either on the wound.
Hermies is doing very well & I am glad that she had such a great day.
Nammer looks awesome, he is doing terrific, also!

Tracie

Gab122

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hi Esther, I am overdue for a status update! :)

Nammer: eating crickets again like there is no tomorrow. Growing and gaining! I weighed her yesterday and she was 174 grams!?!?!

78760-1014340939.jpg

She's doing great but since she switched from mostly phoenix worms to mostly crickets for protein (still eats some greens) her poop has gone weird... Falling apart instead of encapsulated. She also had mucous yesterday.
Gross pic!
78760-5042977510.jpg
78760-5908656185.jpg
Gotta run but will update Hermie this afternoon.
Gab

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello Gabrielle,

Nammer is doing very well, even if she has a messy stool! It is likely all of the greens or fluids she eats, sometimes it just comes out like that.
She sure looks great, I am happy she has improved so much.
Let us know how Hermies is doing soon.

Tracie

Gab122

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I've been trying to upload a video on and off all day of hermie. I'll try one more time and if it fails I'll just take snapshots from vid to post. Hang on. - Gab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold3231
Top Bottom