show me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ixismimeixi

so im thinking about setting up my new 60 gal with tile and i was wondering if you could post up pix of your setups with tile floring?

Thanks, just so i get an idea of kinda what i want

Shannon

Buggsy

Gray-bearded Member
This is Gizmos cage, its italian slate tile, i only managed to cut two, i have some more work to do to cover the rest, but she seems to like it.....

hair004.jpg

bigdave

I used spanish clay tile from floor and decor I think I spent two bucks on the tile and 8 bucks on the bamboo and made all the bamboo platforms and ramps. Let me know what you think
ic0jfk.jpg

24yw8dj.jpg

vgho9t.jpg

2mee0ip.jpg

codfish

Hatchling Member
bigdave":dc7b2 said:
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=dflores105&target=ALBUM&id=5375903410954126369&authkey=Gv1sRgCJeM1fz4hez1GA&feat=email

What size tank is that? I like what you have done.

Later,
Codfish

Doesj

Hatchling Member
I put slate shards in grout on the bottom, looks a bit like a garden path, but I still need to smoothen it out and take pictures... I'll post them as soon as I'm done :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dobby2012
Top Bottom