Shipping Feeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

RioReptiles

Sub-Adult Member
It depends on the service and where you get them. The Roach Guy has free shipping and uses Priority Mail Service.

tbelanger

Original Poster
Hmmm, interesting. Might have to check that out. Yah, shipping was typically near $20 for priority and I was like, woah!!

Thanks for the tip!

Theroachguy

Juvie Member
tbelanger":90258 said:
Hmmm, interesting. Might have to check that out. Yah, shipping was typically near $20 for priority and I was like, woah!!

Thanks for the tip!
wow would you mind saying with who thats crazy. the only time shipping should be anywhere near that high is for winter packaging and still thats high unless its overnight.

tbelanger

Original Poster
That was at blaberus.com, but must take into account that when I was checking shipping I had included food, crystals, egg crates, and a heat pack. The shipping came out to $24 and I was like ... mm I don't think so. LoL Anyways, I ended up ordering with you and I probably got more and it still wasn't that much! Yay for better prices!

NegativeCreep

Sub-Adult Member
I got 250 crickets, 100 phoenix worms shipped to me from premiumcrickets.com for $29, including shipping.
They were nice, healthy crickets, with a crazy amount of over-count, and good service.

I'm about to order some Dubias from the Roach Guy, tho. Hopefully I can stop using crickets soon :) I have to order some more crix before then..

patrickb

Juvie Member
tbelanger":e4bbe said:
That was at blaberus.com, but must take into account that when I was checking shipping I had included food, crystals, egg crates, and a heat pack. The shipping came out to $24 and I was like ... mm I don't think so. LoL Anyways, I ended up ordering with you and I probably got more and it still wasn't that much! Yay for better prices!
Sounds like the shipping was calculated on each item individually, not as a whole package. I definitely wouldn't have ordered considering that. But anyways, you got em from TheRoachGuy and you won't regret it. :D

tbelanger

Original Poster
Actually I got them from BestRoach.com - Chad. I think I confused their avatars because they're both gold level contributors to the site and have roach pics as their avatars. Oops ... :oops: My bad. I've heard wonderful things about both of them and they've both been immensely helpful! Sorry for the mix-up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom