She loves the window sill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I've got a couple of picture to show of Miss Buddy.
81651-4555491023.jpg
She'll sit there for hours if I let her.
81651-1451716610.jpg
I tried to put Sweetie up there but she tried to make a run for it. :lol:
Anyway, thanks!

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Puff's fav spot if he wasn't having big smoogy snuggle was at the window looking out watching the neighbours, the birds and wild skinks in our porch's flower bed and on the porch.

Rex also loves it there as do George and Mildred.

If my wife goes out the front door to go shopping , they'll wait at the window until she comes back , Puff would get very excited and he'd come to me as to say "Mom is back !"

JayceeBuddy67

Juvie Member
Original Poster
The baby wasn't very interested, but Miss Buddy is so lazy she loves it up there. I'm kind of worried about her. She is SO lazy. Sweetie likes to sleep all of the time, unless she is up on her hammock. But Miss Buddy either sits on top of her tunnel or on her basking spot. I think she is just lazy. She loves to eat, but Sweetie will only eat if I'm out of the room or not at all. I'm going to start bringing them outside as it starts getting warmer. (Been in the 80-90s all week!) Miss Buddy loves it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Critter Guy
Top Bottom