Beardie name(s)
Hades
image.jpg

hdochow

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Sir Henry of Scales
Do you have a long tube UVB? If your only UVB is in that double dome, it is inadequate and will cause health problems.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It looks a little small and the 2 plastic tubes are probably to slick to climb........ oh you mean tbe big setup 😁😁😁
I'm sorry I was just having a little fun witb ya 😀 it looks nice 👌

Chris.

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Luis and Lilith
😅 yeah, he doesn't seem to happy with you right now for waking him.
The lights also look good. If you like to experiment, you can try adding some lights on the cool side and see how he likes it (the australian desserts are really bright as well). Some daylight LEDs or the tube parallel through the tank for example.

Rokshox71

Beardie name(s)
Ace
Here is my setup, I removed the glass on the left side so she can come and go as she pleases. The heat lamp is on the far right, I was wondering if it might make more sense to love it to the right side to allow her to see it more easily enticing her to get up there more often. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_3051.jpeg
    IMG_3051.jpeg
    181.4 KB · Views: 31

Mlevy

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hades
😅 yeah, he doesn't seem to happy with you right now for waking him.
The lights also look good. If you like to experiment, you can try adding some lights on the cool side and see how he likes it (the australian desserts are really bright as well). Some daylight LEDs or the tube parallel through the tank for example.
Only reason I don’t have it parallel is because there a horizontal support beam to keep the screen up in the middle of the tank.

lilith13

Here is my setup, I removed the glass on the left side so she can come and go as she pleases. The heat lamp is on the far right, I was wondering if it might make more sense to love it to the right side to allow her to see it more easily enticing her to get up there more often. Any suggestions are appreciated!
Wow! That's a spoiled dragon. :D So can he just run around the whole house or does he have his own room?

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom