See pg 103 regarding Vicky's surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Vicky just poppin' in to say love ya, miss ya, an I seen ya on fb the other day. :wink:
I take that as a good sign that you are beginning to feel better. :D

ABABYWOLF1.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Vicky, hope you're healing well and I know it won't be quick. I just wanted to tell you, you're in my thoughts and prayers, also Joe and James. I'm glad you have good doctors where you are so they were able to start the healing process. Glad the surgery is over, hopefully for good!

Take care Vicky,
I know we'll get updates from DIane, for which we're all appreciative.
I miss you,
Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's an absolutely adorable picture Barb. :wink:

I just spoke to Joe a little while ago, Vicky is up and walking around. She is improving every day and there's a possibility that she may be coming home on Friday. :blob5: :p :blob8:

getbetter.gif

camicat013.jpg

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I just texted Vicky to let her know how much everyone is thinking about her and missing her (she's been on my mind a lot today, I feel sort of sorry for her, I can't imagine my mind is a fun place to be). Anyway she said it is much appreciated!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Diane talked to her hubby yesterday and I believe it was Saturday that Vicky came home, but yes she is home now :mrgreen: :blob5: :blob8:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Thanks Sara for letting us know. She must be so relieved to be home again & the healing can start in earnest. We'll be so glad when you're able to talk to us all. HAPPY HEALING!

:D :D So glad you're home,
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom