See pg 103 regarding Vicky's surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Vicky, I'm so glad you're finally home free & now healing, you've had a heck of a few months. I'm just glad you have good doctors who found what was wrong & was able to fix it.

WELCOME BACK, and I'm sure glad our prayers & good wishes helped you get through all this. You have a wonderful husband and son & I'm sure they had alot to do with your recovery, too

HUGS back,
Deb, Roger, Sweetie, Lonzo, Leo, Rubio and Didi

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks Jiffy
I missed you all also!
Thanks Deb
I am very glad to be home too and you are rigth my family played a huge part in my recovery.I definitely wouldnt have succeeded without them :D

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
HEY! We all just know you've been playin' hooky... LOL! Welcome back, sweetie, we have MISSED YOU! And I think you have found out how much we all love you in these last few months :love5:

Keep healing, we hope to see that ornery side from you again soon! :lol:

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
You caught me! :lol:
Seriously thank you for everything and just in case you didnt get the message that huge beardie card was awesome! It really lifted my spirits so thanks for orginizing that (((HUGS)))

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
:blob8: :blob8: :blob8: WooHoo!!! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:

:mrgreen: :D :mrgreen: :D Happy Day!!!! :D :mrgreen: :D :mrgreen:

It's so great to see a post from you... :D

Welcome Back Vicky! :love5:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
It's so wonderful to have you back on line, we were all very worried but knew you were in good hands with your family. I really believe in the power of prayer and I'm so happy that prayers were answered..........welcome home, Vicky.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
:blob8: YAY!!! VICKY'S BACK!!! :blob8:

You better take care of yourself and don't rush the healing process. We'll take the baby steps of you coming back to reality (oh wait, is this NOT reality??) as long as you're getting better.
We sure have missed you.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
It is so wonderful to see you back, Vicky!

welcomeback.jpg

Just a little incentive to keep you coming back...

sexyguy.jpg

Eeeek! Wrong one!!!!
Let's try this again...

156907460-8b616bbf7c.jpg
... Oh yeah! Now that's some good medicine there. :wink:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
vickson420":e840e618 said:
You caught me! :lol:
Seriously thank you for everything and just in case you didnt get the message that huge beardie card was awesome! It really lifted my spirits so thanks for orginizing that (((HUGS)))
that was a joint effort from LOTS of us that wanted to make you smile :) And that Joe, he's a keeper, girl! He was wonderful about keeping us updated whenever he could. He loves you big time, lady! He deserves lots of hugs from the whole bd community

HUGS to JOE & VICKY!!!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks Everyone! I appreciate all the great comments with the exception of Dawns hairy beast man but thats ok you more then made up for it with the next photo(drool).Good to be back !

And yes Gina I consider this part of reality(i know sad but true)!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hey Lady, I knew after the comments you made the other night that it wouldn't be long at all before you popped in here. :D It's great to see you posting.

welcome-1.gif

Friendisahugtomyheart_glitter-1.gif

This forum wasn't the same without you and if a hunk or two keeps you coming back, here you go. :wink:

Cowboy-2-1.jpg

PaulDeneandRobbie.jpg

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
vickson420":lnyjus83 said:
Hi Everyone! :D
OMG I cannot believe all the well wishes and good thoughts,cards,flowers,hugs it is just amazing and really helped me get through these last months. I am not 100% yet but I couldnt stay away any longer. I really missed you all so very much.I may not be on regularly yet as all the surgery and medicines have played havoc on my eyes as well as my hands but I will be around as much as I can and hopefully soon back to full speed! Anyway just wanted to let you all know I LOVE YOU ALL and thank you so much.I really believe all the good prayers are what pulled me through. ((((HUGS))))

I'm glad to hear from you, Vicky! I'm glad you are back, even if not as often as you were before. Meds will play havoc with things in your body while they heal also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom